Which Article Directory Is Best Now a Days ?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by carlbaker, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently I Had Done Article Submission But I Got Shock Result Out of It...Following Are The Points 1) I Submit the Content In One Article Site But I Had Found That Content in Some Other Site i Got Shock By This 2) Many Article Sites Change Their guidelines As their PR Drop-down 3) Some Article Site Takes More Than 2 Weeks time For Approvals 4) Zimbio Articles Site Recently Approved My Article And After 2 Weeks He Removed All the Author Article From Their Directory

Kindly Tell Me That As Now Which Article Sites is Trust Worthy...

• Like Like x 1
  2. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As of now being a writer on Ezine Articles is the best that you can do with content marketing. It is the most widely visited and popular article site that values crispy, informative and well-written content. Usually, this site covers every familiar subject. Publishing of Articles in EzineArticles Can Benefit Your SEO Effort.

3. ashokaa

ashokaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Directories submission help to increase links building as well as traffic but it is necessary to submit your link in good, do follow and high pr directories.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although businesses will have some directory listings as part of their marketing strategy, directory submission for linking purposes is NOT an acceptable technique anymore.

5. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bingo!
    But Ezine not easy get approval

6. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you could try prlog free service, all links are no follow, not allowed anchor text, but is a press release!

7. MallofStyle

MallofStyle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In short, the harder it is to get your content published, the better the directory.
    I would say Ezine Directory so far is the best.

8. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Relevant and high PR articles websites are good. Article directories such as Ezine articles is very effective for building quality backlinks and for generating traffic for a website.

9. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest Ezine-articles and GoArticles, Ezine article is not instant approved though, But it's really worth the wait also when you post on Ezine.

10. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some good article websites like Ezine and GoArticle though I do not believe submitting article in them for ranking purpose because link that we get from them do not add any value to our website as they are all from PR0, you should consider this only if you are doing with good and knowledgeable article as it may be circulated with your link in it on different authority website and even drive traffic to your website.

11. jamesjennifer

jamesjennifer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i prefer goarticle and Ezine articles with fresh and unique content.

12. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with RH_Calvin I used Ezine articles for researching articles and I like it. It helps me a lot for my research work.

13. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

goarticles seems no longer get indexed, i try to post some easy articles but google did not show get backlinks from goarticles...

14. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hmm, well, it's a case to case basis maybe, on my part, I still get backlinks from goarticles..

15. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

................. Ok, I will try again, How long could get it? 3 days?

16. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use submityourarticle.com This site allows you to upload your article and they will submit it to hundreds of article submission sites.

17. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm, There are still no assurances within 3 days, hmm, maybe a week or a two.

18. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to gave up goarticles, I think is the article quality so low
    but I get ezine back links not that hard, that's funny

#18 hunteryz, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
  19. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ezine is trying to preserve their business. Google has significantly modified its search algorithm a number of times recently to remove any benefit from self-generated links. Those include article directories. In theory, the article directories provide content that other website owners can republish, including your links. So while the article directories themselves are considered to be self-generated links and have very little SEO value, if any at all, if a website or blog reuses your content and links back to your site, that link might have SEO value.

At least that is the theory. Except for scraping sites, whose links have no value at all and may even harm your SEO, few of the article sites that proliferated a few years ago ever were visited by real webmasters looking for content. Ezine was an exception in that some website owners did seem to go to Ezine for additional content.

Note that I said Ezine WAS an exception, not IS an exception. As you may know, one of the other changes that Google made some time ago was to discount ("penalize" is too strong a word in my view) duplicate content. That is, from an search engine standpoint, if a website owner adds non-original content to his site, those pages do not show up in the SERPS, or are at least buried deep in the results. That really cut down on the incentive for a website owner to visit an article directory and reuse content.

Another thing is that even though the terms of use on Ezine require a publisher to retain your author box, including the links, I found that about half of the sites that reused my content followed that rule. The others either removed the links or even removed all credit to me.

If you are going to write an article, is it far better to find one site willing to publish it and retain a link to your site. That way you insure that it is being posted on a quality site that is also relevant to the subject matter of your site.

Otherwise, I think you are just wasting your time.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should definitely try out EzineArticles.com. If you reach Platinum status, your articles will be reviewed and published in 48 hours or less. Next would be ArticlesBase and GoArticles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.