Which are the best ways to earn money Online in 2018

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by tutorialinfinity, Dec 13, 2017.

1. tutorialinfinity

tutorialinfinity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm trying to make money from online since last year but I'm unable to earn a single dollar.
    I tried in many ways in online, i was facing many struggles and i'm also doing very hard.
    Please suggest good ways to earn money from online, these will help me to start my earnings online.

thanks
    Tutorial Infinity

#1 tutorialinfinity, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What have you tried so far? There are many ways to make money online, and you have tried "many ways". Knowing what you've already tried will prevent getting suggestions that you have already tried, and were unsuccessful. What kind of struggles did you face? You also say you are "doing very hard". Doing what? More specific details would allow us to guide you in the right direction.

3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bitcoin investment is pretty hot at the moment so you might invest some money in it. Other than that there are lots of other opportunities as well, you may become a youtuber, blogger, do affiliate marketing, etc....

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I wouldn't recommend any kind of investing unless someone has money to invest and the knowledge to know how and where to do so. There are too many scams out there that are more than willing to take advantage of people who believe any promises they hear. As far as anything else, it depends on the skills and interests of the individual.

5. Rais

Rais
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money online isn't as easy as we think. It takes time as well as serious efforts in seeing the results we wish to achieve. Anyway there are number of ways you can pursue in order to earn money online such as freelancing, blogging, affiliate marketing, e-book selling, selling home made products on online marketplaces, vlogging, selling your art, photographs etc But unless you don't have anything to sell, you can't see positive results. So if you have good hold on something that people would love to embrace and you will always be ready to giving your hundred percent of efforts then chances of making money are very very bright..

6. Laxmi Sharma

Laxmi Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I would like to know if you have tried affiliate program to earn money online There are many affiliate programs available that pay out highest commission. I am an affiliate marketer and I am earning pretty well. I think it would be fruitful if you give a try!

7. Orin Khan

Orin Khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days i see only drop shipping can earn something for you. Also CPA marketing has some window to make money online. Social media marketing have some scope, but it really needs investment and hard working. But note my point Drop Shipping and CPA will be two most exciting points where people will surely look forward to have some extra money.

8. vrimee

vrimee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lot of ways to make money online. However, you need to put a lot of hard work in the beginning. Freelancing is the best option to get a regular source of income. Based on you skills, you can do content writing, web design, testing, transcription and much more.

9. Lucian Hodoboc

Lucian Hodoboc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What if you don't have any skills whatsoever? Content writing requires an excellent grasp of the English language, and as a non-native English speaker, it feels almost impossible to compete in the large sea of native English speakers who offer freelancing jobs out there. Who would choose a non-native English speaker with a mediocre vocabulary when they could hire an American or a British person who masters the language? Web design and coding are ridiculously difficult to learn if you don't have a propensity for said areas. I've never really seen a lot of offers for transcription jobs that weren't scams. What does the "much more" you speak of encompass? :confused:

10. vrimee

vrimee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You don't have to be a native English speaker for becoming a content writer. Of course, I don't deny the fact that native English speakers will be paid more for the job. You can always improve your vocabulary by reading a lot of articles on a regular basis.I'm not a native English speaker. However, I'm working as a part-time freelance writer for the past 2 years. Even if you don't have any skill, choose something which you like and work hard to monetize the same.

For someone residing in countries like the US, UK and Canada, there are lot of ways to make money like taking surveys, testing products, watching videos, mystery shopping etc. That's why I have mentioned "more" on my post.

If you want to make money online, you need to work hard at least till you get things right. Nothing is impossible. Try, try and try till you succeed.