Which Affiliate Networks To Look Out For When Promoting?

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by daytrader, Nov 11, 2014.

1. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

While some people say the choice is simple as promoting those who pay more, this isn't actually the best thing to do. This will actually burn you out spending much time before realizing what you're doing isn't right. Therefore you gotta examine carefully each affiliate network as a consumer and as an affiliate before you decide signing up.

Here are few things to check:

1: Pay attention to ease of use of their website and professionalism.
    2. Reputation - search for them and what you need to know about them.
    3. Competitiveness - some affiliate do replicas to their website with higher prices.
    Automatic Price increase for affiliate-referred traffic.
    4. Market Saturation - whether the niche is too crowded.
    5. Payouts - Mode and when they issue payments.
    6. Commission Recurrence - Some merchants just pay you for the unique costumers
    7. Terms of Services - How often dyou read their TOS?
    8. Conversion rate - Sometimes affiliate networks with lower commission look more attractive than those with higher payouts.
    9. Earnings Per Click(EPC) - The average of how much affiliates of a merchant earn on every 100 clicks referred.
    10.Reversal Rate - Every 1% of the reversal rate implies 1 reversed order per 100.
    11.Tracking/Reporting Platform - Check the in-house software/platform whether you are comfortable with it.
    12. Management/Approachability - Contact them and see how quickly they could respond and how detailed the response.
    13. Tools - Whether they provide creative banners/text links, widgets, service data feed or APIs.

Time spend on the preliminary due diligence will pay off in the long term, safeguarding you from wasted time, money, effort and nerves. So chose the right one and make more money from your web traffic.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kaamil20

kaamil20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which one you are using?

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Currently I'm using Amazon. I somehow earn from them with little promotion. I get to use adnetworks as well with it, Adsense works well with amazon it just the places of the banners thats important.

4. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I recently had a eCommerce site on my website. Adsense for certain top selling products are way too less commissioned.