Which activities to rank better?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nadablue, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which activity is the most important for getting high ranking in search engine results? I am regularly using Forum Posting, Social Bookmarking and Blog Posting but my website is not getting high rankings. What should I do next to get better rankings for my website?

2. davidwrenint

davidwrenint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All On page and Off page activities are important for a good page rank.

3. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try and get backlinks from high PR dofollow sites. blogs and forums mostly have nofollow so it does not help much to improve in ranking

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It has nothing to do with them being no-follow, but ketusoftware is correct in saying that these items do not help much, although I would also add blog comments to the list. I would also like to add that getting links from blog posts only in your own blog will tend to look suspicious, although I would not recommend guest posting unless you can write an authoritative article and it is placed in a high-ranking blog. The same goes for accepting guest posts for your own blog. You can have links coming from your own blog, but you should have other sources as well. Davidwrenint has the right idea, although I would have liked to see him expand upon it. The more varied your link sources are, the better it will be for your link profile

5. samuel0785

samuel0785
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every website needs a different strategy for SEO. And you now as well, that SEO works on A/B tests. So I suggest you should try all the methods and check the results to find an effective strategy which is useful for your website.

6. randiv

randiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think content is so important and another things do-follow backlinks are important in any way.

7. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Despite of doing Off Page optimization, still your keywords are not showing up in the top of SERPs. I guess the problem lies within your website content. Content is the most important part of a website and so it should be unique and engaging. Use Social Media for branding your website as well as to promote your articles.

8. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do the activity off page and on page. It should be both to do cause if you just do off page you're still not going to be rank that's why both is important.

9. JPMaroney

JPMaroney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do the white hat techniques properly and follow the Google penguin rules. If you are good in off-page and on-page activities you will be rank better.

10. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its not only one or two tactics that you would follow up to get a good ranking rather the all natural process is thus required for the better ranking as well as traffic gaining of the website. If you will go in a natural process, definitely there is more and more visitors gonna come up to the website.

11. Tradegateway

Tradegateway
    uix_expand uix_collapse

check your on page content is high quality or not. If you are not getting any improvement of ranking then may be your content and on page work not well. So first you check and update with high quality content. After that you can do off page activity with quality content. i am sure rank will be improved.

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.