Whether social media will help to increase the enquiry?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by koolderbypmp, Aug 30, 2016.

1. koolderbypmp

koolderbypmp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    I am having a training academy for PMP certification in Texas. I had try to reach audience using social media but i can't able to make it possible. Will you tell me how to do that....?

#1 koolderbypmp, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2016
  2. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media certainly provide great help in reaching a large amount of people in virtually no time. But in order to get good exposure you need to have good following on your social media accounts. You are not gonna get much success if you are spreading you work with a brand new account on any of the top social networks. First make a large network on these social media sites and eventually you will start seeing great results from your social media efforts.

3. Luzmary Villegas

Luzmary Villegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello I just visited your website and also your social media accounts, to have an idea of what was your marketing strategy and how dedicated you were with it.
    On Facebook I noticed your posts are not engaging people, for which I can conclude you haven't "boosted" any post yet. Facebook gives you cost effective options to reach your target audience, and boosting posts is one of those. You can reach between 900-1200 people for $5. I suggest you to start with the post in which you talk about you app as is the post that gives the most value to the people.
    When boosting your post and in general for your facebook page, make sure you set the right audience, it shouldn't be too broad or too stric, and also make sure you don't include characteristics that describe your competition.
    For each post that come from your blog make sure you include an image, as posts with images tend to engage people.
    You can take advantage of the domain authority Youtube has, and if you have a Youtube channel you must embeed some videos in your content to help boost your page rank.
    On twitter is necessary that you use more that one hashtag in order to reach more people, that will make you more liklely to receive favs and retwitts.
    For Google+ is important that you keep the consistency in the intervals of time in which you post.

#3 Luzmary Villegas, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2016
  4. nancy406

nancy406
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is a currently very hot trend and you may get more visitors from Facebook, twitter and Google+, Below mentioned for few details for your reference.

1. First create business profile
    2. Join and share all your post in all groups or community
    3. Get more reviews from your trusted customers to your business page

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Sorry, but just about all the advice given in this thread is misleading at best.

Social Media Marketing only works if you have targeted and engaged audience. If they aren't interested in your products or services then no amount of posting or boosting is going to help. How do you even know if your target student is using social media to look for courses? It could be they are using Google or some othe platform.

6. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make use of Facebook ads because they offer targeted traffic to any specific city/country and even the kind of niche your product/service is related to

7. TheTravisRoss

TheTravisRoss
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Instead of thinking "how can I get links", think of how you can use social media to engage with your followers, provide helpful information to your potential clients or customers, and raise awareness of your brand. You want to use social media in a way that will encourage people to think of you when they need the products or service you provide. Of course, links are still part of Google's algorithm, so sprinkling a few links here and there will certainly help, but links should not be your primary purpose.

8. austiinsmiith

austiinsmiith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start with identifying your target..Use the important social media esp FB, twitter and Google. Work on promoting your brand. Use paid promotional as the law of sacrifice is very effective here. Be creative on the post to attract followers and expand you network, eventually you'll see the result. With social media you need to be patience and be effective.

#8 austiinsmiith, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2016
  9. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media is the best platform for traffic enhancement and for business growth as well. If you use these Social Media in an effective way you will get the best result. Use the best Social Media platform for targeting the best audience. Make use of the Facebook ads for the advertising purpose.

10. GarageDoor

GarageDoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

did you try paid social media marketing on facebook, twitter and linkedin?

11. koolderbypmp

koolderbypmp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I try the paid option in social media and adwords but i cannot reach the target audience yet.

12. koolderbypmp

koolderbypmp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How could identify the best social media platform for certain area or a country.

13. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You tried the paid option without doing your due diligence, as paid traffic is a different beast compared to what you are trying to achieve! See to it that you play around with paid traffic as it's a split testing game and finding your winning campaigns needs some patience.

14. koolderbypmp

koolderbypmp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure thank you for your useful information. I hope it will bring some target people's. Can you please tell me the process of "Influencer Marketing"

15. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you study your market and see if there are some people here and there trying to get this certification ?

16. koolderbypmp

koolderbypmp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I research about the issues and there is a people's who need this certification but the problem is does not have a way to find and reach out the target people.

17. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may try different advertising sites , maybe there is not that much number of people interesting in getting your certificate on some of these sites :)