Where to start...

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Breanne Fleat, Apr 12, 2016.

  1. Breanne Fleat

    Breanne Fleat
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    New Member

    Apr 12, 2016
    Likes Received:
    So my partner is self employed and I have just recently left my job to become an employee of his. I understand we will need to speak to HMRC and change his self assessment over to say he is an employer. As we are not married I think we will also have to look into employers liability insurance does anyone else know if there is anything else we should think about.

Share This Page