1. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What kind of products are you looking to sell? You can search online for wholesalers who sell that type of product, and ask if they are willing to drop-ship the products. What kind of affiliate store did you join? How do your prices compare to them? How do you know the products are not popular? Could it be that your visitors are looking at your products, but can get the same or similar products cheaper somewhere else? These are some of the variables you need to consider to determine what the problem is before you can begin to solve it.

2. I am not very sure as what type of product I am looking for. However, what I know is, I need to go for the site where I can see what products are hot and popular where more and more visitors are keen on buying. I have joined shareasale, cj.... and the prices are fixed by merchant so I don't think I am able to do anything.

My webstore has been live for about 6 months but no sale is on yet. I am a bit worries....

3. BlaZe

BlaZe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you ever advertised your webstore ? How many people/hits do you get daily ?

You definitely need to do a little bit of advertisement so as to attract potential clients to purchase from you. Not necessary that you need to pay for advertisement, start off my the free ways (spread your webstore's name by word of mouth, have a link in your signature, etc.)

4. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer internet as the best source for finding everything in a possible way to figure out. I am too in a plan to start a webstore and look out for goods for my webstore and have collected a handsome set of collection just from the internet and nowhere else.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I believe that was a typo, and what BlaZe meant to say is "by" using free methods to advertise your webstore. In addition to word-of-mouth and links in your signature (which you can use here when you meet the requirements), you can use free classified ads and social media. You can also use traffic exchanges.
    The other thing to think about is what visitors will see when they visit your site. From what I could find out about CJ and ShareaSale, they provide banners or ads that affiliates can place on an existing website. Do you have an actual webstore, or is your "website" nothing but ads from CJ and ShareaSale? You might want to try a different kind of company, that will provide an affiliate website and products for you.

6. I did have a site and have joined CJ and Shareasale. However, as what I know, there is no such called "free classified ads", is it right ? We need to invest money for advertisement.

What do you mean "Use traffic exchanges" ? I have thought of looking for another different kind of company, as what you say - they will provide affiliate products and so on, but some of them are not trustable due to payment... because of this, I need to be cautious.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are actually free classified ad sites available, and a search online can help you find them. "Traffic exchanges" are websites that display their members websites in a viewing window. Members get credit to display their websites by viewing other member's websites. These can also be found by searching online.
    I noticed in another thread you mentioned uendi.com. Is this the "store" you are referring to? I visited the site, and found that when i clicked on the "Products" link, and then clicked on any of the categories, I was taken to a page that listed other companies websites. You don't actually have a "store" with actual products, you are only promoting other websites. If this is the site you are referring to, finding products would not help you, as you have no place to put them.
    As far as other companies are concerned, "payment" does not make them "not trustworthy". What makes them "not trustworthy" is requiring payment to join their program, and not providing the support you need. Another thing that makes them "not trustworthy" is making income claims that are not realistic. There are companies that are trustworthy, that have both online and offline options, and offer products people actually want, such as Avon (jewelry and makeup) and Tupperware (food storage). There are also companies that have their own lines of products, and there is a monthly cost, but you can get catalogs for offline use as well as an online website (or you can create your own) with the actual products on it.

8. Yes, that's my site. I have this idea due to visitors are searching for their products all the ways from site to site, companies to companies, so I am thinking to place them all in one site as to save effort and time for searching. All these companies websites listed in my site are trustable merchants and they are all have good rating.

Firstly, thank you for your info and suggestion. There are some portions in which I don't really understand :

"There are companies that are trustworthy, that have both online and offline options, and offer products people actually want, such as Avon (jewelry and makeup) and Tupperware (food storage). There are also companies that have their own lines of products, and there is a monthly cost, but you can get catalogs for offline use as well as an online website (or you can create your own) with the actual products on it."

1. What do you mean "online and offline options" and also "online and offline website" ?

2. Can you link me to the recommended site you have mentioned "There are also companies that have their own lines of products, and there is a monthly cost, but you can get catalogs for offline use as well as an online website (or you can create your own) with the actual products on it." ?

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

1. Offline and online options means you can sell their products offline. For example, Tupperware affiliates can hold Tupperware "parties" where the various products are shown and attendees can order them. Online options means the company provides a website for the affiliates' use, and may provide advertising material as well.

2. I know of one company, formerly known as Specialty Merchandise Corporation, that does exactly what I mentioned in my post. They are now called Smart Living Company. If you search their name on Google, you can find their website. You can also find a number of companies that sell through catalogs by clicking here. You can pick out the ones that have "internet" as a sales method.

10. aturovidal90

aturovidal90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should choose big supplier like Amazon, Ebay to sell your products