Where to get orders for BPO?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by gunaseelan, Nov 6, 2012.

1. gunaseelan

gunaseelan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends, I am Gunaseelan - 22. Now i planned to start a small BPO concern i have good team at my native place. Anybody please suggest me where i can get orders and works. From what step i am going to start please tell me guys.

Skill that i Know and have experience:

* Data Entry (all types including data research, CRM, adposting etc)
    * Search Engine Optimization
    * Web Marketting
    * Web Designing
    * Online Reputation Management

I tried all the freelance sites but not working because all of the clients only see review and reputation points no one give projects to freshers..

Plz give suggestions of ideas friends....

2. renegadeleader

renegadeleader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should determine your target market like coaches, small business owner and so on. The best way to make them know about your business is to reach out to them through social media.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum gunaseelan, thanks for joining and posting your business questions.

It is pretty much the norm for prospective clients to want to see work you have done in the past, before placing an order with you. Hence, it is important to build up a portfolio of projects that you have worked on. You can do this by some of the methods below;

• Complete some sample projects for your portfolio. I.e. complete projects that have not come from client orders, e.g. you could create a website with info on one of your hobbies, or a website for a fictitious company.
    • Do some work free of charge for charities who could benefit from the assistance.
    • Offer free trials / initial free offers to your prospective clients.

• Like Like x 1