where to find business plan template ?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by itmaster, Nov 2, 2013.

1. itmaster

itmaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to start my own business but I am new to this.So I searched on internet to find business templates which may help me . I came to the website business plan template australia . I checked it but i am confused . Check this out and help me in choosing the template from this one or give me other options if you have please. Thanks

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi itmaster
    I'd like to give you 4 questions which answers eventually become the backbone of a business plan template for the offline business training I offer, called the Micro-MBA. I have added a few more of my own as I have offered this training for a couple of years now, but start with these four core questions?
    1. What product/service do you want to offer (exactly)?
    2. Who is going to buy from you? (you need to develop a deep knowledge of everything to know about this client so that I can ask you almost anything about that client)
    3. Where are you going to operate this business?
    4. How will you sell/get them to buy from you? (what makes your value offer stand out/ unique)?

The 5th question I have added is How can I start this business with no (zip zero) money down (no lending/leveraging?
    A 6th is do I really want to do this and a 7th, will it make me enough profit? There is a lot more to know but this is a starting point! Hope it helps!

• Like Like x 1
  4. UnifiedFreight

UnifiedFreight
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just to add one more thing.

It will be important to do a SWOT analysis as well

Strengths
    Weaknesses
    opportunities
    Threats