Where to find blog authors?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Easteconomist, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Easteconomist

Easteconomist
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Mark T,
    I am developing business news blog with focus on Eastern part of the globe Eastern Europe and Asia. I am looking for Authors to write for my blog. Do you maybe know if there is some website with some authors base?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Authors base, you mean a website where you can look for authors or interested people to write for your blog? Is that what you mean?
    Hmm. You can try signing up to MyBlogguest.com - as websites where you can find people interested in exchanging links through guest posting, as well as people looking for blogs or sites that needs authors, guest bloggers, etc. You may post your needs there as you sign up.

Regards,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 2
  4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have heard of this MyBlogguest before but haven't really register to it, thanks for reminding. :D

5. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Checkout oDesk and Elance. There are quite a few good writers from different countries - you'll need to consider that in case you want your articles / blogs to be in a certain language.