Where to buy VPS with SKRILL?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Sep 17, 2014.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,
    when I was looking for vps hosting offers I found attractive deal from QHoster.com.
    They have low prices and lots of traffic, that's suitable for me. I need VPS in Germany, and they have server in that region.
    Pay only via SKRILL !
    What can you say about their service? How about stability and support?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I went to their website, and they have a wide variety of payment methods available, not just Skrill. They accept PayPal, Payza, EGOpay, and many more payment processors. They also accept MoeyGram, Western Union, and credit cards. Is this why you wanted to know about the quality of their service, because you thought they only accept Skrill? Or, can you only pay with Skrill -and, if so, why?

3. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

4. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    One thing that attracts me is also QHoster.com pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
    Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.

5. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In fact, simply doing a feature versus price comparison of web hosts is not really very useful since most people only use a subset of all features offered (and web hosts know it, and so bloat their feature list to get customers). Far more important, in my opinion, are the above things.

6. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The possession of fully redundant data centers. If you are considering doing business with a smaller hosting vendor, ensure that they have adequate power and connectivity capabilities. Inquire as to the number of lines the facility has. Do they possess an on-site generator?

7. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any location and budget that you have in your mind?

8. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're running a business, I suggest that you weigh the costs of your site being down against the cost of paying a few dollars extra per month for a good web host. When your site is "down", you will lose your sales and customers for that period.

9. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all define with specs and budget which you have to make us proper suggestions

10. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My problem with this question is that although I'm willing to answer it, my experience with cheap web hosts have not been entirely favourable, so it is difficult to recommend the cheap ones where I have actually placed sites on.

11. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you want to pay only by Skrill? Are you concerned about the payment security or some kind of fraud? Any big hosting company will have full security for their customers card and for that you need to choose one of the famous and bigger hosting companies.

12. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.

13. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.