Where i Can buy real twitter follower in cheap rate?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by aiden_mackie, Dec 1, 2012.

1. aiden_mackie

aiden_mackie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where i Can buy real twitter follower in cheap rate? I want to buy real human follower. Not real looking follower.

Thanks for your support advance!

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The short answer is, you can't. Whether it's Twitter followers, facebook friends, or SEO for a website, everybody wants to get results quickly, and they either don't want to do the work themselves, or they can't or don't want to pay someone do it the right way. As a result, they are easy prey for those who will tell them what they want to hear in order to take their money. If you want real human followers, you're better off getting them the right way.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

My recommendation would be to not buy them. Tweet useful content, engage with people in your niche and help them when you can. That's the best way to get followers that will be loyal and supportive of you.

4. aliceroth025

aliceroth025
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont' recomment buying twitter followers because it won't get you anywhere unless those followers are REAL. You should earn it so that you wouldn't lose in the long run. Maybe you could take time and follow this tips that I got http://www.semphi.com/post/1353892572/how-to-increase-your-twitter-niche-follower-the-natural-way

5. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OK let me ask you first?

For what reason you are going to buy twitter followers? Is it for popularity or just to say that you are popular? I encountered persons who bought twitter followers not for business, but just to show the world that she has huge number of follower.

If you are going to use those followers in business or to increase the potential reach. That will eventually worthless, effortless and unethical. How you are going to communicate with your future visitors/customers if your talking to ghost followers?

Explore the power of search bar on Twitter and search followers that are related to your niche. You can interact with them to build good relationship and reputation. You can grow your twitter followers by following them moderately.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BacklinksInc

BacklinksInc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We actually have real targeted followers and it works great. If you have a carpet cleaning business as example, you can add people like homeowners around your area and then tweet them coupons and services. It works exceptionally well or people wouldn't be doing it or making money from it.

#6 BacklinksInc, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
  7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can say all the seller can only deliver the fake follower, very low percentage are real human, most of them will leave after some time. To gain real human, you need to active in twitter, and then try to involve yourself in more related forum and/or social media, then you can gain real follower

8. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I find Twitter almost impossible to keep track of without doing nothing else. Kind of defeats the purpose for me. The concept is good, but I find I need to be ruthless in selecting people to follow, then in regularly culling those who just produce background noise.

Once again, it's a question of quantity versus quality.

I've had big lists that produce very little, and small lists that produce really profitable results, consistently.

Give me quality, every time.

9. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is extremely tough to get customers and fans to follow your business on Twitter. It is even harder when they don not have a Twitter account to begin with. I know a guy who has a business where all he does is work on making businesses reputable. To do this, he gathers all the business' clients and leads and sends out a form to them to fill out. This form asks the clients to review the business and send it back. He then creates accounts for each form sent back on Twitter, Yelp, and other social media sites.

This could be a healthier way of gaining Twitter followers. They may not really be following you, but at least they exist and have reviewed your business.