Where do you see yourself in 5 years???

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by RestOwner, Dec 17, 2010.

1. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just thinking of what I am going to be after 5 years makes me nervous. Eventually, I do not know where my life will lead to, I will be 30 years old <now that really creeps me> by then and hopefully I have a stable life by that time with a good paying job. I don't see myself having my own house and car yet because I still need a lot of money to have one like those. I just don't depend my life on God's will because it is also I who do the rest of the decision that I am going to make.

How about you???

2. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think planning our lives 5 years ahead is an excellent exercise as it motivates us towards a certain directions and help us create concrete goals. Well I always plan 1 year ahead. I never planner where i will be after 5 years.

3. aimee

aimee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A married Lady .......

4. brownnataly21

brownnataly21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, the same story, married lady with some kids.

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to be in my cabin/house on about 10-15 acres, with fields and woods beyond. We have some beautiful spots around here and there's often ones up for sale with land lots of that size. I'd like a horse too so need the space. I'll still work from home, just from my cabin's front deck overlooking the land. :D

6. Tejmal

Tejmal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Probably my third year at university or doing work placement after the second year at university.

7. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In 5 years I'd like to have my own house with a small garden, having a good and rewarding job. And of course I'd like to have a lot of friends near me and my children.

8. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After 5 years,
    I will become a graffiti artist in another higher level in my country
    Doing Paid and commission work
    Will be in collage studying motion graphics.

9. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a newly wed almost a week. I want to see my self having our own child or children after 5 years.

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I plan on having my own successful business and to have a million Euro in the bank.

That's great news youngkia1, many congratulations and the best wishes to you both for the future.

11. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sorry Fergal typo error, what i mean is almost a "year" not "week" but that is our goal. To have our own baby/babies and we're really praying for that. Thanks Fergal appreciate it. :D

Good luck also to your goal, when you reach that, hire us all here in BAF :D as your workers lolz.. ;)

12. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5 years from now I will be a super successful professional with a thriving business and wonderful family life.

13. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is great! Maybe we can come back at the this thread and see if we accomplish anything :)

14. freelancemom

freelancemom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My website will have sold for more than I ever hoped for, we'll be debt free and will sell this house for a farmhouse with enough bedrooms for all the kids and several acres... off the grid :) A couple more corporate clients on retainer and a few very reliable and talented assistants! What a nice vision :)

15. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That sounds idyllic freelancemom, good luck with it, from reading your other posts here you seem to be progressing towards your goal.

16. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

lol, this is like the classic interview question. Frankly, I see myself in different situations and only time will tell which direction im heading towards the possible scenarios. I like to spread my risk out and not bank on one dream or goal.