Where can I place feedback about the company? - Where to report rip-offs and scams.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by QuattroNN, Feb 2, 2011.

1. QuattroNN

QuattroNN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd wanted to ask where to post a report about international "supplier" that had cheat our company. My goal is to inform other trade companies from UK and all over the World watch out of that trickster.

2. danielpaul571

danielpaul571
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum QuattroNN. Sorry to hear that you you lost out to a "trickster". You need to be careful when naming a company like that in public, you never know when they might decide to sue you, in order to protect their reputation. A company with a lot of resources can bring a very expensive legal case against you, even when they are in the wrong. If they lose in the first case they can appeal again and again, all the time costing you a fortune in legal fees.

What you could do is post here and on other sites, to share your experience without naming the company. You will have learned a lot from the experience and will be able to give tips to other companies that will help them spot "tricksters" and hence avoid getting into the situation you did.

4. QuattroNN

QuattroNN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal
    Thanks for reply and I think you right that I should share my negative experience to other companies. But to my mind the situation that our firm get in had to be known primarily with the name of this cheat. We aren't afraid of harassments 'cause we have incontestable evidence.

So that's why I wanted to ask you give me some more sites except of BAF. Here (to your permission of course) I will definitely post this message :)

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If they have a website you could use Google SideWiki to leave a comment there, once your comment is posted it will be available to read by any visitors to their site who have SideWiki turned on.

6. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing those great resources with us junglekid. I've featured this thread because other members will also find it very helpful.

8. smolady

smolady
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal for your advice.

I have one question do you belive that we should not use cheating company name, if yes than how we can help others? is their any direct complaint forum were we are free to use names and create some awareness?

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

10. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website is the easiest way to feedback a company.

11. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse