Where can I go next with this idea?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by asaljr, May 14, 2011.

1. asaljr

asaljr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to establish a system that records a set of variables/desired results. The system must contain a date entry register for daily multiple entries. The register will tally and categorize the daily entries and compare them to the variables/desired results. This is very similar to money management software, but the information does not entail money management, but managing another important resource. The results of the usage should be able to be shared publicly via social networks or kept private andpersonal. The daily entries should be able to be inputted from a cell phone as well as directly from a computer. What kind of team would I need to build to help establish this idea? Who could help me design a business plan to present to investors?

2. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Asaljr, I think you should figure out exactly what parts of this project you can handle by yourself. Other than that, you will need a developer (or a small group of developers) and a webdesigner (or a small group).

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Asaljr you can find links to some excellent business plan templates in the relevant section of our Useful Business Resources / Links thread.

Have you written a specification document for the application that you want to build?