Where can i find content for emails campaign???

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by szaloh, Sep 18, 2013.

1. szaloh

szaloh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys.
    I am in the niche of computers, and I'm abaout to start an Email campaign. But I'm struggling a little bit to find nice and helpful content for my subscribers.
    Does anyone know where can I find content in the computer niche that I can use for my Emails???
    Please, help me then.
    Any tip, advice, or suggestion will be helpful.
    Thank you Guys. See you later.:D:D

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Is this for newsletters, or for an email campaign advertising your services? Either way, you should be able to create your own emails based either on knowledge of your type of business, or on the business itself. You can keep up on the latest news on your business by subscribing to related blogs, or even publications related to your business, either print or on their website. Any information in the email, however, you would have to write yourself. Do NOT, under any circumstances, copy or "spin" another persons article and claim it as your own. It will damage your credibility, and thereby damage your business as well.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

szaloh could you please tell us a little more about the type of content you are looking for? E.g. do you want technical content or content on computer industry news?

4. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why can't you write the content for your email campaigns? Like joeroxx mentioned, you should have some knowledge on what your audience wants to write good content for them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. szaloh

szaloh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For Follow Up Email Messages After They've Subscribed In The Squeeze Page....

I am looking for content for follow up messages after they have subscribe to my page.
    After they've received the FREE gift that I am giving away. I want to follow up with them with Emails.
    I am looking content in the NICHE of COMPUTER for at least 5 follow up messages.
    Thank you for helping my guys. I really appreciate it.:D:D

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm still not sure what you are looking for, and why you cannot get information from your own knowledge of your product or service. In fact, "NICHE of COMPUTER" really doesn't help much, as there are several niches within "COMPUTER, such as computer accessories, computer parts, computer software, etc. As I mentioned before, you should be able to create content from your own knowledge, or supporting documentation from your product(s), if that is the niche you are in.
    In general, you need to get the reader excited about whatever it is you are trying to get them to do. If it is a product, tell them why these products are better than other similar products. If a service, what makes your service better than others. Another thing you can do is offer a discount on a sliding scale, reducing the discount a little with each follow up email. Or, you can offer an additional product or service for free, or a reduced price.
    Whatever you decide, you must create the content, not duplicate the content of others.

7. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yea I agree again with joeroxx, the computer niche has many facets to it so unless you clarify specifically what you want we can't really be of much help. However, it sounds that you're dead set AGAINST creating the content yourself, so your only other option is to use PLR articles. Just do a search in Google or Bing. But, like it was mentioned, it would be wise to NOT copy exactly what you receive as PLR material because that material is out there and used by other people. The better thing to do with that PLR material is to RE-WRITE it and make it your own.

Just a suggestion.