Where can I find angels or venture capitalists? Help!

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by B.Tartaglia, Dec 7, 2012.

1. B.Tartaglia

B.Tartaglia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel I have a great, solid business plan... but I don't know where to find investors or venture capitalists to present my ideas to?:confused: Any advice on how I should go about finding these kind of people? I have never worked with one before, so I am very new to this.

Thanks!

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know about finding investors but if you noticed the ad banner just above your post it might get you the idea you wanna know ;)
    at the same time I found this site http://www.higcapital.com/ that you might be interested too.

3. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have visited the above banner and it is very good for any business it will help you!!!

4. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you tried to search LinkedIn who's already working on the same line in business? Most of the entrepreneurs and founders have their accounts on LinkedIn to discussed and promote to their target customers and business partners. Try to create an account there and look for a group of investors. And give us an upda3e about it.

hope that helps a little.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

6. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly, you should decide if venture capital or private equity is the right option... ultimately, this can be a very expensive route compared to loan stock. If you do decide to go ahead there are many private equity firms that you will find with a Google search. There are also some portal sites - in Scotland we have LINC - which acts almost like a dating agency. You really do need a solid business plan - not just a nice idea - so be prepared for critical feedback along the way! Good luck, M.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We can help you to find business angel or venture capitalist in our website.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

2misi.com could you please give some suggestions that would help answer B.Tartaglia's question, rather than just direct him / her to your website?