Where and how can I find people that invest on my project?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by webmasterpath, Jan 6, 2011.

1. webmasterpath

webmasterpath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, that's the question, where and how can I find people that would like to invest on my projects (with a business plan given, of course), if I'm located at Mexico?

Thank you.

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May we know what kind of business or project do you want to start?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

webmasterpath have you contacted government support enterprise agencies in your area, assuming there are some? Also try contacting other business organisations such as chambers of commerce or business angels networks.

We do have some investors viewing Business Advice Forum, so you should post a free ad in our Member Ads and Marketplace section, giving a brief description of the type of investment you require.

Like GekiDan requested, if you can please give us some info on the niche of your project we may be able to give you more specific suggestions.

4. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many Angel Investors Community and Venture Capitalists community available in most of the parts of World. Try finding one such in your area....

Also, as I think there are many entrepreneurial summits being organized each year.. Try to one find one such find and participate in that ,, you are sure to find some interesting people there...

5. webmasterpath

webmasterpath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well at the moment I can't give much details on the project, as I'm still developing the whole idea. But the objective is to create something to overthrow FaceBook and LinkedIn. Really ambicious project!

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

webmasterpath what's your opinion on the suggestions given and questions asked in reply to your original post?

7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But to be honest, you will not get any people to invest on your project if you won't give any details about it...
    Just my 2 cents here.