when will Google notice my backlins?

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO' started by apexis, Apr 27, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    Hi,
    I've made allready a lot of backlinks with my site http://www.apexis.cc
    How long does it take before Google discovers those backlinks and increases my page rank?

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    google will detect the backlink when they crawl your backlink site
    for the PR, you gotta wait for the next PR update, the PR update can be anytime as google want

3. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    2 ways for Google to discover a site, either through content or links. How long it take? For link, it is depend on link weight, backlink from authority site help Google to discover a site easily.

A > B > C > D > E > F

A is authority site, rest of it are non authority site. When a site is far away from authority, usually it take more time for search engine bot to discover it. So B site crawl more often crawl than F.

4. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    A few weeks and your site should be up.

5. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    Stop making backlinks start thinking nowadays ! Because backlinks are not working well as we think.

6. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    Not agree. Backlink is still one of the main factor that affecting the SERP, the only different is that only quality backlink works nowadays. Tons of crap backlink not more working

7. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    If you have make backlinks with quality and relevant websites which index quickly by Google then your backlinks would appear asap.

8. gpg

gpg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    Page Rank Doesnt change as often. May be once in 6 months or so.
    In order to get your links indexed you can build quality backlinks and then do few manual bookmarkings.

Dont over do any of those activity,keep it natural and you will see good results

9. larryfinch

larryfinch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    do a few manual bookmarkings or do few manual bookmarkings. I find bookmarkings have no use to my site, I used to submit each link of all my articles to various bookmarking site, but I still saw my site dropping from top three to ten.

10. rohitkumar

rohitkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    Hey all,
    Backlinks play an important role in increasing Page Rank on Google. SEO includes many task like Forum posting, blog commenting & blog linking, bookmarking, article submission, link building. Alone any of the task does not help a lot in increasing Page Rank.
    But I have a question about backlinks. Is there any tool through which we can find out a back-links of competitor for particular anchor text, as I had already searched manually but got lot of back-links of all anchor text and I also used tried SEO Spyglass, but didn't get satisfactory result, please hep me out.

11. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    Hmm. You cannot detect when "will" Google crawl your backlinks, but you can actually see when "did" it crawled your website and generated new backlinks. If you have been using Google webmaster tools, you can check there where backlinks going to your site are coming from:

[Go to G webmaster tool >> Traffic >> Links To Your Site].

It will then show you the site where your backlink are coming from, how many links you could be receiving from those sites, and how many pages are linked to those websites.

On the other hand, you can also use OpensiteExplorer.com tool to check how many backlinks you have and when they are crawled, as well as the anchor text being used to link.

You can also use ahrefs.com to check the total number of backlinks your website currently have, and other data that may help you give a quick audit of your website.

Regards,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 1
  12. catash

catash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    Very good advice. I would add to that: Majestic SEO and Bing Webmaster tools.

13. rajesh

rajesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    It usually takes about 15 days for Google to recognize any of your links. When it will recognize your links, you will get to know about it from Google Webmaster Tools>Traffic>Links To Your Site. Now about the pagerank - Your page rank will only be increased in the next Google Pagerank update. But your real pagerank, that is only known by Google, will be increased. You will not be able to see it. But you wwill definitely see a rise in your traffic from Google.

14. crater

crater
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    First of all. you should find out if those backlinks are on dofollow sites. If they are google will notice them and update your rankings

15. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    There is no specific time as to when Google will crawl and index your backlinks. Just so you know, low quality links takes a long time before they get index by Google. And sometimes, they are totally ignored.

16. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    How old is your site? It might take time if it's just new.
    And the sites where you post your backlinks will also affect this.
    Are they dofollow for Google to crawl your links? Are they quality enough for Google to count it?

For those links to show up in Google using the parameter "link:www.yoursite.com", it might take the next Google update.

17. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    If you notice in webmaster tool, Google indexing every single site daily, you not see the link, because Google purposely hide those link. To get the accurate backlink, you may use open site explorer, or majestic SEO to check the backlink.

18. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    I think that depends on the traffic that you receive from google. First time you increase your backlink and traffic for your site. Forum posting, blog commenting & blog linking, bookmarking, article submission, link building. Alone any of the task does not help a lot in increasing Page Rank.

19. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money:
    $0
    You don't really need to have a PageRank to get noticed by Google or have your backlink noticed.

@OP, how's your site now? Still haven't been indexed by Google?