When was the first time you earn money yourself?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by victoriaclame, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was making money from a young age, doing chores at home (on top of my assigned chores), off the (additional) chore list. I also walked a younger neighbor to and from school for a little bit of cash every day. When I was older, my first paying job was at McDonald's, and I would work as many hours as I could, because I wanted money, so I could buy things I wanted, as well as lessening my burden on my parents.

2. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I went the usual route which is by becoming an employee after I graduated. It felt good knowing that I made money for the first time. There was not much challenge and career growth so I felt bored on my first year and went to search for something that is exciting and fun

3. lporter

lporter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My first time earning money by myself was online. It started with a little bit of research because I wanted to work. Most places said I had to be at least 16 or 18 so I googled jobs for children under the age of 16. Most of the jobs were surveys and it took a lot of patience, but at the age of 15 it couldn't have got any better than answer a few questions. My mother had to give permission to the sites and I had to be honest. Each survey paid different amounts so I can't tell you guys how much I made on the regular.

4. vishalesskay

vishalesskay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

when i am in the college and give tution classes to school students. from there i can start earning by myself for first time.

5. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unfortunately I have been a pretty poor trader so far in my short career, so i was never too keen to do this, but thankfully I did, but it was with 8 USD no deposit bonus which was provided by OctaFX, it is a really awesome broker that always care for clients and it’s not just one who invest big, but it’s for all and that’s what makes them one of the most popular broker in the whole industry and for me definitely the greatest of all time.

6. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only just thought about this and remembered I gave lessons to two kids in the area. I was still in secondary school and those parents trusted me enough to pay me a little something to teach those kids. That was special.

7. Beth_Boujard

Beth_Boujard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Back when I was studying, I worked as a barista at a coffee shop near uni. Pay wasn't much but it helped me learn about responsibility, determination, and resilience. I got tips from customers, too so I think I earned around $500/month part-time.

8. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My first time earning was around 7/8 years ago on PTC site called PlumBux, it was 1 dollar and it might look stupid but it honestly takes me 1 YEAR to get that. But fortunately, the float gates opened since then. However, it wasn’t in PTC but in Forex, as this is a business that is very very special. The thing that makes it even more special for me is OctaFX Company which itself is awesome!

#108 Andrew Symonds, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
  9. WayneClark

WayneClark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Symonds, I too work with Octafx and they are pretty cool because they are licensed by FCA which is safest place. Anyway, as per first time earning, I made it through PTC as well, but noticeable came through data entry. Now, I am entirely focusing on trading and I feel it’s sort of business that got the future, but there is a lot of risk that we need to take care of or else we will struggle a lot in every way!

10. expertali

expertali
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I was in collage started working on fiverr =D

11. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I made it through Forex with FreshForex, as they had brilliant offers that allowed me to do well and make money with ease. I also feel great to do with their bonus that is up to 101% and can be used without any restriction whatsoever.

12. Novae

Novae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started earning at the time when I was in my college. I worked as an insurance consultant and used to earn commissions. I really missed those days.

13. Sondra

Sondra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I first started earning money on my own when I was 12 or 13 by babysitting, and I had my first offline job at 18. I didn't start earning money online until about 2003, and didn't really start earning much of anything until 2005 when I found some good sites to work for.