What's your guys plan to do the back links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hunteryz, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My daily task

20 forums
    10 blog replies
    5 profile

I can tell you WordPress.org you can make do-follow anchor text and same for WordPress.com's Forum

What's yours?

2. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i plan to just buy backlinks, you need a ton of backlinks to actually gain pr and rank against your competitors

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

These are both textbook examples of how NOT to obtain backlinks. Forums and blog comments are old techniques used by spammers, and have been considered low quality for some time. Creating profiles just to create backlinks is another spam technique that doesn't work long term. Buying backlinks doesn't help anybody but the seller of the backlinks - it helps them make money. As long as there are people who believe that buying backlinks actually help, there will be con artists willing to sell them, leaving the bodies of their victim's websites in their wake.

4. hunteryz

hunteryz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What i can do is never give up those low quality back links, when they still work
    I trust mix resources can do rank, and i did some, And blog replies and forums really week

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I can only caution you against using techniques that can cause a problem later on. When your rankings suddenly drop, or if you are working for months and nothing happens, do me a favor. Before you post a thread asking what happened, or why your site is not ranking, come back here and read my post that you quoted again. You will find your answer.

6. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Links from Relevant website is one of the important thing for the natural SEO. Focus on the quality backlinks from the high authority websites. Matt Cutts is already said that link building is less effective in a future for targeting the keyword ranking on Google.

7. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just always focus to create quality backlinks rather the quantity of submission. ..

Forum is great place for promotion,
    Blog comment helps to bring taffic but.. most of the webmaster won't allow you to add link in the comment... so, don't focus on that too much.
    Thanks

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its the content that you should focus instead, your link will be shared by people once they discover you have very informative site.

9. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog comments are old techniques? Please watch this matt cutts video on link spam then you'll realize that quality work still kept their value in Google ranking.

As on your second point: Buying backlinks still works. Yes it does. Let me ask you an easy question: You've a list of authority blogs, such as searchenginejournal, bloggingtips, techcrunch etc.. where you can use name, email and "URL" field while commenting. You visit those blogs on daily routine to post or share your useful comments (not thank you or awesome post, useful means that does really help the other readers). If someone would do the work on you behalf and for some reward ($$) , then what was the issue in that?

Everything still works, all you've to do is deep research and due diligence before handing over the job.

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I watched the Matt Cutts video, and he says in the video that if you are leaving comments because you need to have "this many links because that's what I'm doing to build links" to your site, that could be considered a link scheme. Hunteryz specifically said that part of his daily tasks is "10 blog replies". It looks to me like he is doing exactly what Matt Cutts said not to do. You also mentioned visiting blogs on a daily basis and leaving "quality" comments. This is also addressed in Matt Cutts video. An occasional comment, what Matt Cutts called "organic" comments, should be fine. But leaving comments on a daily basis goes back to getting "this many links because that's what I'm doing to build links", and could now be considered a link scheme.
    When I mentioned "buying backlinks", I was addressing tunescool's comment about needing "a ton of backlinks", and was advising against buying links in bulk. This is why I said it doesn't help - because it doesn't. But, let's address your example. If you are paying someone to leave comments for you on a daily basis, these are not "organic" comments, but are being purchased because, again, "that's what I'm doing to build links". Do I have to tell you what that is a third time?

11. ConsultJoseph

ConsultJoseph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with SoftDev on the standpoint that low quality stuff still work (check out churn and burn sites as well as heavily spammed sites still ranking on top). A lot of SEOrs post comments on commentluv-enabled blogs to get link juice (just so we're done with any case of is it NF or DF questions). Whether we like this or not, blackhat will always exist and will continue to dominate searches (which is why Google is focusing more on tweaking its search interface with more paid ads or non-SEO results which take up more and more of the Google search page).

However, I understand joeroxx generally addressing the OP's very poor quality strategy. The OP's strategy is a recipe for disaster. He will not only get the rankings he want, he will also possibly get penalized.

To contribute to this, my strategy is to build quality content tier 1s on blogs/platforms/domains where I have more control of and are contextual. For example, web 2.0s blogs wherein I have logins to and I can do customizations in PLUS the link is surrounded by sound content. That way, I can put up a tier 2 of contextual links which will allow me to build another tier (tier 3) to push the link juice, preferably DOFOLLOWs.

By doing this, I am building up my tiers in both PageRank while still using quality content for whatever site that posts to my money site.

12. webpro

webpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Normally I search my high ranked competitor back links on seoprofiler.com and try to attain back-links from same place . If he has submitted blog in some website I do make request there to accept my article too. More than 50% i am successful using this plan.

13. George Freeman

George Freeman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeap, you can continue buying backlinks.
    If you want to get some Panda, or Manual penalty. If you don't want that - please, forget about links that you can buy.

There is one rule for modern SEO. Only natural, only harcore. That's all.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to ad, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.