What's wrong with my blog?

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by magician661, Apr 10, 2013.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had a blog named Techsense which was I think suspended.The last post i made was on Jul 11, 2012 and today I see that my blog is active and it is opening.Before it opens and after few seconds some kind of web hosting site get opened.My page rank of 3 before now it reduced to 2.I don't know why?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry for the delay in approving this review request. I'll give 100 BAF Cash to the most helpful reply.

• Like Like x 1
  3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks Fergal for a kind gesture :)

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why was the blog suspended? Because it was inactive? The suspension is lifted now.? For me the blog is working and there no hosting site. And the page rank is not even 2. Its NA now.
    The reason for this could be no addition of content for such a long time. And since there was no content there would not be many visitors as well? This could be another factor. And while you were inactive there were also major changes in the Google algorithm. So you need to work on your blog.

You should add good content regularly. Share it on all major social networking sites. This should help you get the rank back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

100 BAF Cash donated to Rocky for most helpful reply.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jimarmstrong

jimarmstrong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is may be you are not updating your blog. Keep updating it through great content, which can engage users for their needs. Make sure, whenever you publish your blog post keep link bait strategy, where users can find helpful resource on the particular terms. Remove your archives section as it servers duplicate contents to search engines.

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You got your blog again when it was remooved back then? Lucky you! Its clean blog and notice that it has no ads on it.
    Maybe try o insert one just to monetize it a bit.

8. Mikes

Mikes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May be someone reported your blog as spam.

9. Milo Odin

Milo Odin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your page rank is n/a because in past you maybe copy some content from other sites 2 or 3 years ago google was not so strict on copy content. But now whole story is different.

10. bremar

bremar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes if the content was copied and pasted the pagerank of the blog suffers. Those past years when panda update wasn't been rolled out by google, duplicate content has no big impact on the pagerank as long as the site has been linked into site's with high PR. But today this works cannot be applied anymore. Duplicate content penalizes websites.
    About the inactive blog posting I guess there's no effect. The blog will stay there and will not be deleted or unpublished by google unless otherwise your blog account was hacked and change the blog status to unpublished. Hosting has no effect in your site since it was a free blog.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sasha

sasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have great blog with eye friendly and seo friendly theme. Now you need to do some work on SEO for improve site ranking on search engines.
    Good Luck!

12. alicemenezes

alicemenezes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google keeps doing some serious algorithm changes. Probably one of them affected your site. However, I see that it's working fine now. Regarding the page rank, I think you should currently just focus on good content and maybe share it with a few people in the same industry/ similar blogs and social platforms.

13. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont think a blog is suspended for inactivity. If this was the case many of my old blogs would be dead by now. So this is not true... drop in PR is for this reason, I am sure.

Are you able to login ?

14. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog will not be suspended because of in-activeness as I have some blogs, which I have created many years back and I have not updated that from that time and it is still working, I think it was some technical fault from blogger and obviously PR will drop if website is not active.

15. power1

power1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

blog

blog is get activated due to spam foters.

16. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think I am late for the review. Well, I do see an Ad there popping up in the beginning where there is written "Ads by infinityads.com". Are you talking about this magician? After I closed it, I could see your site. I think this is affecting your site. Your total views 87K is actually not bad at all. It's in fact very good. But the views within 24 hours showed just 1.

I think you should consult your blog provider or its hosting for this.

17. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you mean?

18. henna

henna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your blog is not suspended. it working but rank only reduced. According to me you could check the content. If it publish anywhere else, it might be chances to your page rank reduced or do some research on your website that aware of new Google Algorithm update.

19. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May be some one might have hacked your blog and might have used it for spam content,or you might have not updated it for quite a long time..But now its working so have a check on your content regularly..