What's the new techniques in SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Clarence.Burn, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the new trending techniques in SEO now? Can you share your knowledge? Because I want to improve my skills. Thanks ahead ;)

2. vishakhagupta628

vishakhagupta628
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello
    New techniques include the content marketing. As you know content is king in SEO, write new and unique content and start blog on the website.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Content is not new, it is simply being more emphasized now - too much, in my opinion. Too many people are giving the impression that if a website owner creates an informative, helpful website with the most well-written content they can create, all they need to do is upload it to their hosting provider's servers and they will automatically get to the top of page one in no time. That couldn't be further from the truth. Yes, content is important, but it is only one aspect of SEO. Linking has also always been an important part of Google's algorithm, and will still be in the future. However, many techniques have been over-used by spammers, so it is even more important to avoid taking the easy way out in obtaining links with things like forum signatures, directories and blog comments. Even guest blogging is now getting more scrutiny, so blog posts now should be written by the blog owner. Article submission sites are also falling out of favor, so sharing original articles through networking sites like LinkedIn or MosaicHub is now a better alternative. Also, I've seen more emphasis on "earning" links, getting others to link to your website by participating in discussions on networking sites, which will lead others to view your profile and visit your website, and decide to link to it. Of course, familiarizing yourself with the guidelines provided by the search engines, and strictly adhering to them has always been, and still is, the best advice. Avoid playing games because eventually, you will lose.

• Like Like x 1
  4. evathomas

evathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The content is always standard one.If you created the new content with unique words that thing is a new technique.The search engine is always need the information because people come to see a solution for their queries.If one person gets the solution through your content(article or blog)you get traffic.

5. shaadisankalp

shaadisankalp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No New techniques All the techniques are the old forum posting, Blog creating, Bookmarking submission, classified, Fresh content etc.......

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Some of the "old" techniques you mentioned, notably forum posting and classifieds, are no longer approved due to overuse by spammers. Some of the "new" techniques are simply a greater emphasis on approved techniques, and more emphasis on gearing content more toward the visitor, rather than creating content for SEO purposes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, How can I know if the content they given to me is a unique and its not a copy content?

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

First, it should be "How can I know if the content they give me is unique and not copied content?". Now I have a question for you. Who are "they", and why are they giving you content? Are you working on your own site, or "helping" a friend with their site? If you are helping someone else, the easiest way is to search a portion of the content on Google - I've done that with posts here in the forum. Some other types of software were recommended in this previously posted thread.

9. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable and relevant content to attract, and engage a clearly understood target audience.

10. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree with you, vishakhagupta628 , that's the basic way but high efficiency for traffic going up...

11. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I'm working on my own site and I hire someone to create a content. I'll check the thread you gave to me and it helps me a lot.

12. Jacksonabraham

Jacksonabraham
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content is definitely a best technique. But along with the content try to provide infographic to keep user engaged. Because now a days no one likes to read lengthy content. Visualization is something that can be understood quickly and easily. For example, a person would like to watch video for DIY instead of reading content.

13. sunita83

sunita83
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You you can post your product on various classified site - Coz if you advertise to right people and in targeted location you will get sales

14. SteveWilliams

SteveWilliams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check it online. You can use software to check if the content is not dupe.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I agree. Content writing today is very in demand.

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You could have the best content ever written, but it's useless if no one sees it. The use of social networks and articles to share your content, or even just helpful information, can bring visitors and links to your site. Speaking of links, they are still important, but using the old, tired techniques to get them no longer works.

16. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good contents? Of course, it will long last and it will stay forever for SEO, if the internet usurers look for the only useful information and data entry from websites/blogs.