What's the best way to target investors?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Grumpy, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Okay so I have an idea which I may look for investment for in a few months time, I'd like to know, what do you think is the best way and place to target serious investors willing to invest anywhere upto $5,000 into a project with a serious business plan?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What people did is email/fax/post to the company who are in the same field and request to meet their representative, then present your plan to them. Or they might personally go to the bank ask for the bank loan with the proposal

4. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To target investors, i think proposal must be an honest one. It should also be something that people can trust, remember that investors are quite wise right now because money is involve here. As i have noticed, aside from the internet, they also do promotions via non-virtual advertising like for example in real estate, a real estate company will hire agents to promote their condos/hotels/properties and talk to the people and some give away brochures. While in virtual world, social networking, e-mailing, phone calls, something like that.

5. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Develop a smart quotation to attract him and offer low price and rates for project. Keep in mind that he is always right what ever he says and create uniqueness in your product and services to get attention of him. By the way you are asking this for which state or country so that I could guide you accordingly?

6. syed2011

syed2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many of the people got highly talented ideas in there brain from all kind of business but staying out just due to lack of money !.. so i think you should first go for a business partner who has got lot of ideas on business and then care for the investors !