What's the best backlink software nowadays?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DarioMontesdeOca, Apr 2, 2014.

1. DarioMontesdeOca

DarioMontesdeOca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In 2014 after all the Google updates are link building softwares still relevant and do they work?
    I've used some in the past before with some success, most of my success though came from manual link building and content creation.

Can anyone really recommend link building software today that will actually work?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The short answer to both questions is "No", even if some misguided individuals may think they have a "better" answer to the second. You actually answered your own questions when you said:

Manual links are the kinds of links that Google and the other search engines want, whether you create them, or someone else creates them on your behalf. Any software that automates any part of the SEO process is to be avoided.

3. radison

radison
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would probably say Scrapebox or Senuke but when you asked to speak of some other tools, the next that comes to my mind is Sick submitter for Social bookmarking ,AMR for article directory submission, Xrumer for Profile links..

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It didn't take long for one of the "misguided individuals" to respond. The use of any kind of automated software to perform SEO tasks is not recommended. Although they may give your website a temporary boost, they can harm your rankings when the search engines discover what you did.

5. Jason Parms

Jason Parms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with “Joeroxx” answers that avoid using backlinks generator software. After Google algorithm and Guideline updates, it is dangers to use backlinks generator software, because it is punishable act and could harm your website ranking. Nowadays, it is necessary to create a back link form relevant site via sharing fresh and quality content. For more information about back link visit https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en

6. Anny87

Anny87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are not aware would like to tell you creating back link from tool could be the reason of your site seems in spam list. These techniques is avoided not from now, but from more than long year back.

Back link which are created manually those more effective than tool.

7. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do link building manually. Don't use any software.

8. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using software in link building is not good for your website because it will consider as a black hat. I will prefer google extension to check backlinks and it's safe to use.

9. DarioMontesdeOca

DarioMontesdeOca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

10. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would never recommend any link building softwares, all I know is any automated way of gaining links is not advisable, it will never give you good results also.

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The answer is right there on their website. They describe themselves as "A Fully Automated Linking System". With only one exception, every person who replied to your original query recommended not using any type of automated software. No matter what claims they make, automated SEO techniques should not be used at all - period!

12. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After being so much update in Google algorithm still you are searching for back link software. This could put your site in trouble. Or you are not aware of Google algorithm.

13. DarioMontesdeOca

DarioMontesdeOca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What's interesting is I've been talking to a guy who's been making a LOT of money by ranking websites and he uses an automated link building program, so the information I'm getting is conflicting

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Take a close look at what you wrote, and the conflict will be resolved. The person using the automated software is making a lot of money, but how much money are his clients making? Does he even care whether or not they make money? Why should he, when there are plenty of potential victims out there who don't want to do the hard work, and are looking for an easy way out, or a cheap way to get what they want. Why should they pay a legitimate marketing firm hundreds of dollars, when these phonies promise the same result for a lot less. What if an individual is running a small business, and they can't afford to pay hundreds of dollars? That's another place where the phonies can make a LOT of money, telling people what they want to hear. Unfortunately, they don't actually get what they were promised, but again, who cares? There are hundreds more victims ripe for the picking.
    Listen to what most of the responses are telling you - don't use automated software. It may work short term but will come back and bite you in the butt later.

15. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you prefer creating backlinks manually rather than using software, because backlinks created by software are not legitimate and their could be change that your website can hit by Penguin attack.

16. DarioMontesdeOca

DarioMontesdeOca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Excellent advice Joe, the guy just told me he has a team who does manual link building and I asked him for proof from his clients.
    So if automated link building is useless in the long term, yet someone still wants to free up their time while still having their websites rank in the search engines what is the next best thing? Delegate and outsource manual link building?

17. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

One of the other members asked about delegating a portion of their marketing, while doing some of it themselves.Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact thread, and I have too many posts to look through to find it. but I will give you similar advice. If you have various people doing various marketing tasks, you run the risk of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing, and one could unintentionally negate the efforts of another. If you do outsource the marketing of your website, it's better to have one person or firm taking care of the whole process. That way, everyone knows what the desired outcome is, and they can work together to reach it.

18. George Freeman

George Freeman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try to use link building software. You can try and catch a penalty. And lose your money.
    Modern Google doesn't like to play games. If you catch a penalty for this software, you will waste 3-4 months to break this penalty.
    It is only your choice, but you should think before choosing something.

#18 George Freeman, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014