What's a quick way for me to get $20?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by JBMedia, Mar 12, 2010.

1. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone know of any jobs or anything where I can earn $20 fairly fastly? I really need to pick up these two domains for sites i've been planning for but I'm afraid someone else might if I don't act quickly. I have resources to gain some money but it'll take me a little time since I've been out of the internet game for about half a year. If anyone can think of particular jobs, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    -JB

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's no thing as fast money. :D
    You need to work hard to earn hat's rightful for you.

Regarding your question, if you have a site, you can sell ads spaces.
    You can also do forum posting or graphic/banner designing. On of the easiest online job. Or you can join any short term contests around.

3. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi JBMedia,

You can try something like Forum posting or Article writing, you can go to digital point and you can have quick money from there. :)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

JBMedia you could start by advertising services that you could offer right here in our Member Ads & Marketplace forum.

Do you have anything you could sell, perhaps a website or domain name, a logo or graphic, or even some items you have at home that you could post on eBay?

The business idea lists in our Useful Business Resources / Links might help you, as could the Making Money Online links in our Useful Online Business Resources and Featured Threads.

I've also sent you a PM with a suggestion.

5. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, like everyone else said, you can sell adspace, link space, and graphics.

6. gyut2111

gyut2111
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to get that money fast is by stealing.. Don't do it, it is bad..
    Why not try freelancing jobs, those jobs can pay you $5 an hour as a data encoder or article writer..

7. Catalyst eMarketing

Catalyst eMarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is this super cool new site called fiverr.com. You can buy or sell anything you want for $5. I know people that are selling all kinds of things for $5. Proof reading, I'll answer 5 questions for $5,etc. I've had friends buy nice logos for $5, etc.

So if you have any skills to sell, this may be a quick way to earn.

Oops just realized this post is a month old. Hopefully you've found a way to earn $20 by now. It's really not much money.

But hopefully this post will help others that don't know about it. Fiverr has become sort of an obsessive hobby for many people I know, so proceed with caution. :p

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Great suggestion CatalystMarketing, there are a lot of people earning money from that site.

Fiverr has also been discussed here on Business Advice Forum.

9. SomeBoy

SomeBoy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make quick money at DigitalPoint forums. There are many people hiring article writers. With 4-5 articles you can earn that much. :)