What you think no follow links are beneficial for SEO ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by spyindiaanu, Nov 28, 2013.

1. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always do link building activity for site and I found many of my links are nofollow.so, no follow links are beneficial for the site and does this nofollow links are counted as Backlinks for my site.

#1 spyindiaanu, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  2. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are Difference in Both type of Links but Basically in No-Follow Links you are getting advantage but you did not get pr juice from that site via google. Never think that do-follow links are not beneficial for seo.

3. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes No Follow links are Beneficial for Seo point of view , the only Draw back is that google does not give any pr juice to You....

4. aashish897

aashish897
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The proper percentage of dofollow and nofollow backlinks is good for SEO point of view it also help to prevent Google penalty. Just you didn't get PR juice from nofollow backlinks.

5. Onkar

Onkar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If we compare to no follow link with do follow then its not beneficial for us. Actually no follow are not indexed by Google, this links will give only some traffic and it will not help to increase Google page rank.

6. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No-follow links are important if you are just going for traffic. This doesn't help in gaining some PR juice.

7. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Doesn't give priority to no-follow link but every no-follow links are crawled by Google only for information.
    if you start to get Do-follow links then your site keywords will be ranking on good position.