What would you Google

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Andym, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For most of us today, Google is the most frequently visited Search Engine/Website & most of us keep Google as our Browser's Homepage. Which means that Google is the best source to begin our browsing or search for several affairs connected to our life. It could be Health related, business related, commercial, ideas, information, news & updates and every other things that you could imagine of.

However, my subject of concern is that "what would you Google to find a Business like OURS?"

At Promo Direct we offer promotional products at comparatively low price. Our products are meant for Business Promotion & Branding.

Thanks for your answers!
    Andy!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Andym if I was looking for a site like yours I would Google terms such as "promotional products" and "business promotional products". When I've purchased from businesses like yours in the past I had searched for specific promotional items and had used terms like "promotional pens" and "promotional watches". Hopefully that helps you at least a little.

3. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You always need to use possible keywords that are normally search by people. I will use "Promotional Products" Add on to Fergal terms, i will add promotional gifts items. Do your website give gifts?

4. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd search the same as has been mentioned, promotional items or promotional products.

Corporate gifts may be the only other thing if it was a general search.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Andy:

I inserted a few of the suggested phrases in Google's Keyword Tool (you can do the same), and found several related phrases that get a lot of traffic. Some of them include:

promotional products - 301,000 searches/month
    promotional items - 301,000 searches/month
    promotional gifts - 49,500 searches/month (it should be noted, however, that "promotional gift items" drops to 3,600)
    promotional pens - 40,500 searches/month (Fergal was right - although "promotional gift pen" drops to 590)
    business promotional items - 12,100 searches/month("business promotional gifts" drops to 4,400)
    corporate gift ideas - 12,100 searches/month
    custom promotional items - 8,100 searches/month (only if you actually sell custom items)

These are some of the most competitive, and may be too expensive to pursue. You can find several others by inserting the phrases, "promotional products", "promotional gifts", and "promotional gift items" into Google's Keyword Tool. If I can be of any further assistance, let me know.

6. alexchediak

alexchediak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi

Promotional Products , Promotional items , Promotional gifts ,prefixing Promotional before items that your website serves would also do well

7. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for all your answers!

This is a very useful data for any business to get an online success. These are the "Key Words" which confirms if you are moving into a right direction over the internet. All your online efforts depends on the keywords, if you got them wrong then you might regret the time & effort you applied.

Thanks everyone!