What type of problems you face in your Online Store Management?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by sameera, Jan 23, 2014.

1. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to know that what extra features you want in your Online Store? Do you think that your Online Store has boring and confusing admin management?

2. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Boring and confusing admin management can be eliminated if a person understands the need of Customer Service. Customer Service is always important in a business because every one knows that the customer is always right, and that the customer is the King. Or as the Japanese would like to say, "Customer is God"
    If you find anything missing in your website, then work on your Customer Service.

3. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you amal that Online store owners must work on their customer service, but I want to know that what are the other problems in admin they found difficult to handle.

4. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a online business company I sale T shirt shoes bags etc and i love to manage this.

5. elizabeth1995

elizabeth1995
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have online store but if i have store first I add all online money website like paypal skrill payza etc then easy to feel with customer to talk me.