what type of business shall i start

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by alexavisitors79, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexavisitors79

alexavisitors79
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have newer and want to start business i can only make simple website myself what will better for me

2. golden-process

golden-process
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You've got to add value to people. You've got to give them something worth them giving you money for. What are you good at? What do you like to do? What expertise to you have?

3. bronzetheking

bronzetheking
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do you have other hobby? you can start by developing your hobby to a professional level.

4. tenderalert

tenderalert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From my personnel experience firstly you should enhance the knowledge of making the websites its functionalists properly. You have to be updated with recent website development tends and make yourself confident.

5. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi first decide what you have a great interest or passion about, then you can build an affiliate marketing business around it. Plan it to be a hobby business whilst it grows and let other work support you initially. The benefit of affiliate marketing you will get some training and maybe a website made for you. You would be selling other people's products in the niche or topic that excites you. There is plenty of choice. Don't rush into it have a plan!:)

Best Wishes

#5 Tandy, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  6. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As others have said, you need to add value to the Internet community.

That is, your site should be able to answer questions people have or provide solutions to their problems.

Once it does that and attracts the attention of the search engines and people searching for the answers or solutions you provide you can monetize your site (make money).

The easiest thing to do is to start a site. Then, when it doesn't suddenly become very popular, there is a tendency to give up.

Passion or interest in your topic can give you the staying power to go through the startup time it takes to build a valuable website.

7. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From my experience, you need to get a bit of experience under your belt and make a few sites. Then I signed up on Guru.com and started quoting people at a low rate, just to get some reputation. Now I have more work than I can handle!

8. GregB

GregB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of good suggestions here for choosing a business. I just want to suggest that when you create your site, be sure to have someone review it who has excellent knowledge of the English language, as well as grammar. If it doesn't read professional, you're not likely to have success with it.

Tandy, have you done well with affiliate marketing? If so, I'd love to hear about what you've done!

9. Hum Students

Hum Students
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No one else can answer this question except you. You have to dig out your talent and then start the business which is according to your talent, skills and knowledge. don't go behind the popular business of the society but try to do in which you are the best

10. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

You can survive just by creating basic word press websites. But, are you providing value to the business you are supporting for? Think on improving the stats for them. Market is really huge, and there are millions of small and start ups who do not have an website yet.

11. pry11

pry11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First and the most important question to ask yourself how much you can invest to start the business ??
    Understand your skills and expertise, you can create website so you can start business of web development and web design. or else you can start online business you can start business that can be done from home. It is in boom now a days ..!!! i hope this will help you :)

#11 pry11, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
  12. moneyguru

moneyguru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you love to do? I suggest teaching others something you like to do and you're good at it. Start with a simple blog you post to daily.

13. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest that you take that one thing you are good...or you have a passion for...for example if you like writing...then start a blog..if you like selling and you have something new to offer the people on the world wide web...make an ecommerce website. Honestly it is really up to you what kind of website you want to create because if you don't have a passion for it no matter what we say it will not properly work out for you.

14. GodsBusinessWay

GodsBusinessWay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stay away from expensive information and get rich quick stuff since your new.

I manage a forum designed for new folks, but I'm not here to talk about that. What I do want to mention is do what you love. Do what gets you up in the morning. You're already an expert on it. Your friends know you are. Now you just have to concentrate on turning it into a business.

Rick

15. MattPel

MattPel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start something that you have a lot of passion for and that you think you can do better than other competitors.

Also, try going after a specific segment of the market that is under-served.

16. DanielWatson

DanielWatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Now a days digital marketing is in demand more as compare to other business. So, if you are looking to start a business then online product selling business is the successful business.

17. nancylinda223

nancylinda223
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you need to identify what is your interest and then you need to know how to implement. So that you need proper guidance to implement any business you want to do. With the help of best entrepreneurs you would able to get more ideas to start your business.

18. madelholler447

madelholler447
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you must know what are your interest to start your business like books, movies or clothes and so on.In that case, it would be easier for you to determined in what line of business you will start.

19. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you knw how to make website then fine. bring your any concept in front of all....
    u can go with basic blog & try Adsense which is very good to stay home & earn higher.

20. anubhavsharma78

anubhavsharma78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start a web development business, Hire some people with the skills of website designing and you will be doing fine. And in future for expanding your business you can do internet marketing or website prmotions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.