What to do for Packers and Movers keywords to rank on first page

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seocompanyindia, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seocompanyindia

seocompanyindia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I have a website I want to do seo for this on the keywords of packers and movers what action should i take.

please advise me.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I find it ironic that someone with the username "seocompanyindia" is asking a question about how to do SEO. On the other hand, I have also heard about people who have used seo companies in india, and were penalized because the company did it wrong.

Regardless, the subject of the website makes no difference to the seo process, as long as the type of website is the same. Whether the service is "packers and movers", "plumbing services", "income tax preparation", or any other type of service, the basic steps are the same - keyword analysis, on-page optimization, and strategic link building.
    you can find all kinds of information in this thread. Then, if you have any questions about a specific point, feel free to ask.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mickelson

mickelson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are already running a company of SEO then how come is it possible that you do not know how to do SEO? You can do SEO in the same way as you might have done for other projects like article posting, forum posting, blog commenting, guest posting and SMM.I think it will be sufficient.

4. vaishu108k

vaishu108k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think packers and movers keyword is good. Be area specific and most importantly high search volume keyword is must. Hope you came across to know about Google Adwords. You just register and search with you keywords. It will suggest best keyword for your business.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nidhisharma091

nidhisharma091
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For which location you are doing this.You can mention in your keywords like this
    Movers and packers in "..city..." and other location that are close to it.

6. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today the SEO has gone a step ahead. Sticking to a particular tactics is nowhere going to work out. Rather uniformly working on a diversified techniques has a good sense of essence in the long run process.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.