Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by yadavjohn, Apr 29, 2011.
Please give answer to do for Blog Promotion.
yadavjohn are you asking about promoting a blog, if so do you mind telling us which blog you want to promote? Or are you asking about how to promote other sites through blog comments?
My observations show that the ways of promoting a blog are practically the same as promoting a site. Maybe the only difference is placing more emphasis on commenting on other blogs and guest posting.
I am agree with mysandyda's answer. We can promote our blog as same as we promote website. You can always have new and relevant content in your blog and should always sharing in social media.
One thing 'The Content', the more quality content you have at your blog, the more visitors you will receive.
Update your blogs posts regularly, make a post averagely after every 5 to 7 days.
Remaining things, techniques are same as promoting a website.
The best method for blog promotion is by writing unique content and then promoting the news on social channels like digg,faves,delicious etc.
If you are a blogger.... it is important how actively are you interacting with your audiences on the online network. Keep your interaction frequent & effective... this will help you in promoting your blog for sure!
content, content, content!
commenting is best option.
You gotta contact the Chief online Marketing guy who writes all the blog posts relevant to your industry and request him to write a professional & compelling blog post for your business.
Is that a tactic that you have implemented yourself getlivechat? If so can you please tell us a little about how you implemented it and how it worked out for you?
1. Start by doing some research on google and find out who are the top 5 Blog sites for your business category and short-list them.
2. Now check for the top blogs with maximum ratings n reviews on their blog site and see who has written it (usually chief online marketing guys. Example: terry brock for skype blogs)
3. You can find these guys on linkedin and other social networks where u can add them.
4. Try contacting these guys directly and request them to help you by posting a blog for your business.
5. Also try talking about whats in it for them if they write a blog about you and tell them why would they want to write blogs for your business. Just so, if he is not the right person atleast he will refer to one.
6. You can also ask him if he knows any other blog writers that he may refer you to and usually they do.
I think getting a blog rank is more easier than a website because if you write frequently the crawler frequency will be more. Your fresh content will easily get cached. You can also do link submission for blog as we do for the websites.
Writing a blog by yourself is different from getting it professionally done which gives you much better exposure when u get it done by certified people.
I couldn't agree more.
Blog comments are the lifeblood of a blog. Comments are what separates a blog from a static website. As the conversation builds, so will your relationship with your readers and so will your blog's popularity. Encourage your readers to join in the discussion and leave comments and respond promptly to the comments left by your readers to make them feel valued
I get getlivechat's point and I agree. I also agree that blog promotion is similar to website promotion. Bookmarking and sharing your blogs can also helps
Thanks for the excellent suggestions getlivechat, that sounds like an extremely useful and practical approach that could be of benefit to many of our members, including myself.
1. comment on other peoples do follow blogs
2. try a blog pinger (example: pingoat.com)
3. twitter, facebook, reddit, digg, stumbleupon
4. article submission (ezine, etc)
5. go after a keyword in google and make your blog laced with that keyword
6. promote via forums that fit your blog's.
Unique/quality content is the key.