What strategy is best for generating leads?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by James12smith, Oct 25, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I have a big challenge of generating Quality Traffic and leads through website . I developed a strategy to get the goal but it seems my plan does not work at all . I need suggestions and some experts comment to overcome the situation .

1. On page issues fixed
    2. Social profiles created to start developing social presence
    3. Local classifieds posted by using different keywords
    4. Started building Related forum links .
    5. Posting website links on high traffic bookmarking sites.

I did each activity step by step but after end of the month i could not get any enquiery . Even contacts shared on top of the website .

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I would not rely too heavily on forum links. Also, once you create a profile on a social networking or social bookmarking site, you need to become a participant on the site. Simply creating a profile or posting links is not enough. I would also take a look at where you are posting your classified ads, and look at ads by similar companies to yours. Are people who read those classified ads interested in your type of service? Are you writing a compelling ad, or does it look the same as everybody else? It is going to take time for people to notice you, so you have to keep at it, not just do it once and wait for people to come to you.

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you targeted the right keywords? Are you keywords ranking high? How are your services compared to your competitors and how is your pricing? Check these and you would find the problem.

4. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi James! it is good that you started these activities. Plz, check ur analytics data. Find the top keywords and their respective landing pages, measure the bounce rate and accordingly revisit ur site and can do changes. look for the various devices, how the site is rendering on them and look for improvement. It is not clear about how the content of site is well jelled with the keywords. Need to see the content with humming bird perspective.

5. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many strategy available for generate the leads to business.That is same strategy of OFF page factors in SEO
    Main thing is classifieds.Classified posting plays an important role to promote your business process,services and products details across the world especially for your targeted business people.Do at least 50 classifieds once in a day with good content regarding your business details and submit to your targeting countries classified websites.It should help to gain leads from that country.And do business directory submission,yellow pages.

6. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media and search engine are one of the main source to generate internet leads. For list of item you mention, you missing the coverage on interesting content. It is important to created solid content, then only continue with promotion.

7. Christina Maria

Christina Maria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, the audience location is a main factor however a UK server to USA compared to USA to USA does not give much difference, since data transfer is done in milliseconds not seconds. And most home internet connections much slower than data center connection.

8. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First off, strategy by definition is something that is planned and execute properly. The things you mentioned are the funnel or somehow can be called tools in executing the real "strategies". Besides, those are the most common promotion methods that are often used by common link builders.

When we say generating leads, it falls under "marketing". Do you already have your contents? Did you already have target audience? Prospect profiling? Have you really studied the nature and market behavior of your client?

It's not a big surprise if those methods did not work. Too generic. Better to come up with something that will create "buzz" depending on the goal of your website.