What should i do?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Zaidul Islam, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Zaidul Islam

Zaidul Islam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am 33 years old.in last two month i lost everything,like job,family,wife.i don't know how can i start over.can anyone give me some suggestion?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am little bit to know how did you lost everything including your wife and family members? As far as I know wife may be gone somewhere and can leave you easily but family can't leave you. If you don't do very bad with them.

3. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very sensitive question, Don't want to say anything which can be hurtful.

First try to get a job then you can try to complete other task. If you are depressed then visit to a doctor and ask them for help but you are young and I think you can deal with any situation since look like you have a good wheel power.

4. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all try to forget what has happened and search for a job. When you get a good job and have pockets full of money, you will surely get good girl too and then it will be everything fine .... :)

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As one who has been there, I can tell you that although you may have lost your job and wife, it is unlikely that you have lost everything. You didn't say which family you lost(your own children or your brothers, sisters, and parents), but Keity has a point. Unless you have done something terrible to them, family will always be there - they were for me, and still are. Take a look at what you do have. rf-harris seems a little naïve, but Dewlance is right. You have skills of some kind, so you should be able to get a job. If you need help figuring out what to do, there should be organizations that can help you , either private or run by the government. You can start somewhere, even if it's just going to someone and admitting, "I need help". It's been a couple of months since you originally posted, so I'd be interested to know what you've done since then. We would also like to hear how you're doing as your journey progresses, so come back once in a while and let us know.