What should I do to start my business

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rizaldysotor, Apr 8, 2013.

1. rizaldysotor

rizaldysotor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello!
    I'm just new here, and I am indeed planning to start a business.
    I decided to have a printing business for mugs, ID's etc., but I'm not sure if its ok to start my business with several kinds of printing or just start it one kind of printing at a time..

I hope you can give me some advice. thanks

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Things You'll Need

Mug heat transfer press (or a company to do the photo transfer for you)
    Photos to work with
    Coffee mugs

Instructions

1 Find a source for your mugs if you plan to do all your work in-house. Will you use tumblers, travel mugs, ceramic mugs or all of those? Sources for wholesale mugs are many. Burtonandburton.com is one of the leading wholesalers of mugs, while coldmountainpottery.com offers handmade wholesale mugs.

2 Acquire a mug heat transfer press. Search for bargains online. You can also check bestblanks.com. They range in price from $450 to $650. Shop around to find the right press for you at the right price.
    If you don't want to invest in an expensive printing setup, there are more affordable ways to operate your photo mug business. You can use your own computer and print your photos onto stickers such as Lazertan Waterslide decals.

3 Have another company print the photos on the mug for you and then host your products, such as CafePress, a print-on-demand service. To do so, register for a new account on cafepress.com. Click on "My shops" and choose your store name and then go to "Manage sections and products." Upload your photo using the tool CafePress provides. Choose the mug you want your photo to be transferred onto.

4 Set up an account at your local printer or at a retail store to facilitate your business.

5 Sell your mugs online, by direct mail, at flea markets, door-to-door, through community groups or organizations, or in your own retail gift store.
    6 Look into what licenses you may need to conduct business within your city or county. Most businesses need a license to operate. Check the local zoning laws for the place you plan to conduct your business. Your city government offices are the best place to find the answers about business licenses.

Courtesy :ehow.com

I think this article will help you :)

3. rizaldysotor

rizaldysotor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your post.. I will help me..