What Should i do to be more efficient online copywriter!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by linda44, Sep 21, 2011.

1. linda44

linda44
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a freelancer! and managing my freelance projects, being an online copywriter sometimes its really hard to cope up with time, cause freelancing is region free work, tell me what should i do to be managed.

2. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been going through this myself and what my internet coach suggested was to subscribe to some newsletters or bloggers who are known to be good copywriters. Once you start getting a feel for what they are doing, you can start to utilize some of their techniques for your own. This has changed the way I do my emails and web copy quite a lot.

3. GlobeNat

GlobeNat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

And I would like to advice you to join online webresourses for freelancers like freelancer.com, elance etc. and build good portfolio there and receive nice feedback from your clients. After of couple of months hard work you will be able to raise your prices and to choose only those projects which are interesting for you. Good luck!
    Oh, and participate on forums for webmasters - there are a lot of your potential customers there.

4. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Write good quality content and benefit-driven copy. Web copy needs to address the questions, concerns, desires and fears of readers while highlighting the benefits and features of your service(s). It should be engaging and compel the reader to act. By highlighting benefits first, you tell the prospect what is in it for them. You show how their lives will be made easier by using your service.

5. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It take time to write, could be due to you have lesser exposure to the particular articles. Focus on the industry that you familiar, get a copy-writing work according to copy-writing fee. Particapte to ezine articles and journal site, you could get a good reference.

6. luch

luch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Perhaps you could try the power of leveraging your services. If you're starting to get your hands tied with clients, you could start looking for other writers to do the work for you. You could get a cut from the work done and give the rest to your outsourced writer. This becomes a win-win-win situation when you're able to give other people work, earn more and service more clients. Good luck!

7. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My needs are clients. I do a part time tax business. I am willing to pay at least 50 per cent of my charges for a new client. They do not grow on trees. These are mine needs

Chris

8. Tohami

Tohami
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A few years ago, I purchased a very good copywriting course provided by AWAI (American Writers & Artists Inc.). I'm not a copywriter, but I bought this course to help me write my own salesletters, until I can afford high paid copywriters. Beside the copywriting techniques, this course explained how to develop a copywriter mindset and lifestyle (tackling effectiveness topics too). Google AWAI and check if it is useful for you.