What service Can I use to Change Google Auto Complete ... I know I need search querie

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by border, Nov 20, 2013.

1. border

border
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys, I need to change the google auto complete for a rep management job I'm getting. The regular rep managment I've got down. From research, I now know that I need to get a **** ton of queries for keywords I choose. Where can I go to get these? Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

From what I've seen, you cannot change what is now called Google Instant. If I understand you correctly, you want to change the list of suggestions that Google Instant provides when a search query is typed? What exactly do you mean by "I need to get a **** ton of queries (By the way, this is a business forum. You obviously know enough not to use the word that "****" replaces, don't use "****" either)?. You then ask, "Where can I go to get these"? Are you trying to influence the results that Google Instant provides, or are you trying to determine what Google Instant provides beforehand? I don't think either is possible, but I need a clearer explanation of what you are trying to do before I can say for sure that you can't do it.