What SEO trends should I follow to stay ahead of competition?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by HMS Naveen, Apr 27, 2018.

1. HMS Naveen

HMS Naveen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Last Two years I had followed an SEO techniques to overtake by business competitors. Here I came to know some latest trends of business promotion through search engine optimization. Please suggest some best methods.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

the latest trend it to have a website that ticks all of Google's boxes.

Great content and navigation, calls to action, trustmarks, is fully responsive, fast to load and most importantly meets the needs of those searching for answers.

Your site does none of this.

3. jeffscott

jeffscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A well optimized website that is especially designed to attract target audience and make them engage with the site pages in which benefits them in their need of information and experience in the related field.

4. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My problem is I use local SEO. I have over a thoussand do follow back back links. I am number two in SEO. My competitor has no do follow back links and is in position # 1. What is going on here?

Thanks,

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Their site is probably better optimised, more trusted and more authoriative. And it's quite possible that Google doesn't like any of those 100 links you have created.

It took under a minute to spot a whole load of issues with your site. The first one being it's not responsive. This is Google #1 priority right now. The second main issue with your site is the lack of useful content. It's all about you not about how you can help your clients. I then did a quick check of your backlinks and they are mostly worthless. Google is looking for relevance and your links (which seems to be mostly no follow) aren't coming from pages relevant to the service you offer.

6. Euan

Euan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can improve my indoor gardening website https://greenthumbplanet.com its my first website, is one month old and currently gets no traffic

7. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, there are some new factors in SEO as you are back after 2 years, So now you need to understand SEO & latest tricks to beat competitors. First of all, You need to analyze your website with your competitors & then update your website accordingly.

Find the sources of your competitors for backlink and create better backlink then your competitors. I saw your website, It needs some updates and good backlinks

8. biglyft

biglyft
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The newest trends are:
    1. Mobile-first
    2. Voice search
    3. Schema
    4. Featured snippets
    5. Content
    6. Machine learning and AI
    7. Speed
    8. Technical SEO