What Problems Have You Faced When Marketing Your Business?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by HiteshMistry, May 30, 2013.

1. HiteshMistry

HiteshMistry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

I want to understand the problems you have faced when marketing your business.

Thanks

Hitesh

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Why are you interested in this subject? Are you trying to use the forum for lead generation, or do you actually have an interest in the subject? Are you starting a discussion on the different problems people may have with marketing their business, and the various methods they used to solve them?
    In another section of the forum, Fergal has expressed concern about the quality of the forum, and asked what can be done to improve it. One way is to avoid beginning threads, or replying to threads with a single line post. Give us a little background, and a little more about why you are interested in the subject. When posting a reply to a thread or post, give more information to explain your answer. If the quality of the forum is to be increased, and/or maintained, it is up to all of us to help do so.

3. steve zheng

steve zheng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a website, but I don't know how to sell out

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

What exactly do you mean by "sell out"? Your question is not clear, an does not help the OP with his original question. If you have a specific question, and can express it clearly, you can start your own thread, as long as your question has not been recently answered in another thread.