What pisses you off about your marketing company?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by danstelter, Sep 7, 2013.

1. danstelter

danstelter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Either in the past or present. I'm going to start my own and would love to know where the marketing agency you hired came up short either in the past or present.

2. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

To my experience marketing agencies came up short when their promise under-delivers on their eventual performance. I would advise you to find that extra something to over perform with as an additional extra. You also need to find that one thing that will differentiate your kind of marketing to that of the rest out there. As a marketing company you really need to know how you are going to market yourself differently before you dare go to others advising them what to do! But your question above is one brilliant way to determine how you can differentiate yourself and also determine what the hot buttons are you need to deliver for! Good luck, keep asking this question in every way that you can to as many groups out there such a as this one that you can find! You'll soon know what you should do that will put you into a value market and not a price market! But may I advise to to ask the question less bluntly. ex What infuriates/frustrates you about...