What payment system can I integrate to my online store?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by elshaarawy, Oct 18, 2016.

1. elshaarawy

elshaarawy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello. Please give me some advises, what payment system can I integrate to my online store? I only know PayPal and Credit Cards, but it does not suit me. My online store is developed on WordPress Woocommerce.
    What payment systems people use in USA ? I ask about USA, because my online store is targeted to this country. I listened something about 2checkout and Payoneer, but not sure.

2. thetaleofwinter

thetaleofwinter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What's wrong with PayPal?

3. allcitycleaning

allcitycleaning
    uix_expand uix_collapse

woocommerce is partnered with a number of payment gateways through wordpress. Just do a search on woocomerce web site.

Julia
    All City Cleaning Service
    Dupont, WA

4. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to checkout Stripe. It's a merchant based in the US and have been in business for more than 3 years now. I have used them in the past without any hassle.

5. Adrian Smith

Adrian Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As much as people seem to hate Paypal, I think you’d have to be a fool to not at least offer it as an option on an ecommerce site. It’s just too trusted and well known not to. In fact I would even bet that offering it as an option is correlated with a higher conversion rate.

6. ClouDNS

ClouDNS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think PayPal is a must have payment method.
    For credit cards you can check Skrill, Gate2Shop and the already mentioned 2CheckOut.

Stripe is okay, but from what I remember, they are accepting only US companies.

7. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2co would be a good option for you if you have any problems with paypal and credit cards. I don't think payoneer would be suitable for you as it is a not a cheaper option.

8. georgestanley032

georgestanley032
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly, I've no problem with paypal. I trust paypal a lot and I've no problem using it since then so for me it is best to use in online store.