What OS do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by VerdinaNET, Jun 6, 2016.

1. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

While I was reading some articles in the net I was wondering what OS do you prefer for your computer. Is Mac the best, or you prefer Linux or Windows? I've been using all of them and now I'm with Mac.

2. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for professional business purpose Mac is the best choice and also any graphics field( vfx, video making, film editing etc). Windows is very user-friendly that also suitable.

3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a Windows fan and my favorite OS is Windows 8.

4. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have worked with multiple OS and i prefer Windows for home use , Ubuntu for development and Mac for business.

5. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As for me, i make use of windows 8 since i am already been used to it for a very long time and because of its simplicity and easy-to-use features.

6. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Linux for me, thank you.

Since iOS and Windows are considered spyware, I am afraid they are out of question.

Source: https://fix-macosx.com

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonk...soft-confirms-unstoppable-windows-10-tracking

7. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been using windows since many years and I am still on Windows 7. yea, I upgraded to windows 10 but somehow, I am drawn back to windows 7. Its the best OS Microsoft has ever made.

My brother purchased a MAC but I it does not impress me. Windows help me do everything right from business to gaming.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Windows and iOS are Operating Systems. Although they may be vulnerable to spyware, they are necessary for the operation of the computer on which they are installed, and are not themselves considered spyware. In any case, I have been a Windows user for many years, and have always had ay least one antivirus software on my computer, and have rarely had a problem. I am currently running both Avast and Malwarebytes, and both work very well.

9. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I been using Windows 7 since like 5 years now and do not have plans to change my OS, I would say the best OP by Microsoft till date!

10. Apcall Centers

Apcall Centers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer is window 7 it is better than all window because it is easy to use.

11. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer window 8 . It is easy to use and provide better security .various new features add in it.

12. Mikedave

Mikedave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think it's limited too. Different peoples have different choices. But for me I like use Windows 7 honestly. Though I upgrade my windows to 10 few months ago. But I still prefer Windows 7.

13. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree with you on that :) MAC didn't impress me neither so i went back to win 7. After that i was forced to upgrade to win 10 for dx 12 support but had other problems ( sound related ). Now i am back to win 7 but i sense some mictosoft rejection on that OS:( No matter what sooner or later we'll be forced to use win 10. Microsoft took that road already.

14. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer Windows because of I am using it from many years and I use Ubuntu but when it freeze then it lack of Task Manager to kill hang program but once it freeze then I need to restart so I prefer Windows.

Windows 7, 10 and Windows Server OS are very nice. (Windows 7 and 10 is useful on local PC and Windows Server on RDP)

15. Xkoiul

Xkoiul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer to Windows 7, it is better than Windows 10 which I'm using and suffer a lot from it.