What new or unique type of business/stores are in your country???

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by alinpion, Jul 16, 2012.

1. alinpion

alinpion
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello!

I recently began preparing for starting a new business but all my effort seems to be in vain because the good spaces are already taken or too expensive so I have to do a business that will sell or provide a new type of products/ services in my country. I live in Romania. One new business that maked a lot of money at the begining was the stores that sell PVC&Aluminium windows, laminated floors and vertical drapes (this was between 2003 and 2009).

What new or unique business/stores are in your country???

2. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say there are not that many unique businesses here in the UK, especially with the recession.

3. Ben Advice

Ben Advice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most innovative new form of business involves sites like Kickstarter. This type of collective support has led to a variety of projects that span every walk of life and allow users to contribute to their success.

It's also one of the best ways to gather funds for your own business. It really shows how a collective group of like minded people can get stuff done without an overwhelming amount of capital.