What kind of business formation is good for startup?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by ida, Mar 29, 2016.

1. ida

ida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to know what kind of business should i register for startup? Should i incorporate or not?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tim Paine

Tim Paine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    My friend just partnered with some experienced, senior guys and they registered new company in UAE. I guess that is the new trend, offshore companies and greater global influence ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. anna c

anna c
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the kind of business you are looking to register I guess. Anyway, Incorporating will allow you to have less liability compared to registering as a sole-proprietorship as it is considered a separate legal entity. Meantime, registering a sole proprietorship or partnership costs less than registering a company.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It really depends on a lot of factors. How likely is it that the product you are manufacturing or selling will create potential personal liability? If you are building ladders, you definitely want the protection of a corporation or LLC. If you are selling jewelry, then perhaps having an entity is less important.

It also depends on the size of the business. If you have a very small business and no employees, then you have very little risk and the cost of creating and maintaining any type of entity may exceed your likely benefit. If you have employees, you should almost certainly be operating your business through an entity.

It also depends on where you are located. Every country has its own laws and within the United States there are significant differences between the various states. In California and Illinois, for example, the state's fee to set up an LLC represents a significant expense for a small startup, while most other states' fees are less than $150.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bharathi3247

bharathi3247
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One thing always remember you can’t earn money from any business which doing very well in the market for others… The important thing is your idea and your field of interest,where you can put all your efforts and heart to achieve something you want. So before doing anything think for your field of interest and then chase it surely you will get what you want.

#5 bharathi3247, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
  6. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can earn money with any type of Business but first of all you should analysis business niche,Market,Competitors and execute it well.apart of this you should have to invest in some advertisements for make your brand popular.

7. CorporateViking

CorporateViking
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@ida There are some important pieces missing that this conversation will want to know.

Bellow is a quote from your original post. I would definitely in your situation protect myself as best as possible.

8. Gerry Speck

Gerry Speck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They are so many countries in the world where so many facilities provided by their government for offshore company formation. First, make sure that the business that you are planning to start is must be fulfilled all the rules and regulations of that particular country. I would suggest you to take guidance from any business plan consultant for the same, so that further formation processes becomes easier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. joy farnadis

joy farnadis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For starting business you can start with small scale because a huge investment at a time creates barriers

10. Lily Alvin

Lily Alvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From the starting any type of business will suite you. But your business should be online as well. Promoting online will boost a lot more of your business.

11. Matt Makaelson

Matt Makaelson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to start a new online business is affiliate program with Amazon or Ebay. Mostly people said how to know which keyword is best for our amazon product. So I am recommending them eglim.com
    In Eglim you can analyse every product of amazon and check keywords ranking, best selling prodict etc.

12. megainternationalbank

megainternationalbank
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the kind of business you are looking to register I guess.Mostly people said how to know which keyword is best for our amazon product.

#12 megainternationalbank, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2016
  13. Aabha Mehta

Aabha Mehta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really depends on your business. If you want to start local business then you have to take care of Locations, Competitors, Types of Customers, Business Budget, Product Budget, Product Types and more. So before start I strongly recommend you visit some local stores or meet some professional person for your business information.

Thanks

14. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I see tons of internet businesses failing. I think product selection is the key to success. You need a totally unique product that stands out from the crowd.

15. AshishDodhia

AshishDodhia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All business is good for earning money, but starting a business, you should analysis about your business, market requirement, business competition. All analysis is done and you are going to start your business, first you should post online your business news, money, invest in business advertisements and promote your business online using social media.

16. DanielCollins

DanielCollins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first and the foremost question comes is , what kind of the business you want to open, which industry you will be focusing, IT, Internet, FMCG etc. This should be clear first, then accordingly , one can give you true suggestions.