What is your SEO plan?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webdelux, Jul 25, 2012.

1. webdelux

webdelux
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have an SEO plan? Is it the same for every website or project? Please tell us what works for you.

2. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually have a very different approach for each website I work with. Mostly it has to do with the competition for a certain keyword. Some branches are very hard to compete with. Sometimes you need to focus more on longtail optimization and some other times you can quite easily optimize single keywords. But also, some websites have a more varied set of keywords and others have a few important keywords. This will have an impact on creating and updating content.

3. raksha

raksha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I concentrate on:
    building strong backlinks to the site.
    Qualitative content.
    Keyword research with proper placement.
    Site navigation and structure.
    Avoid spam.

Thanks.

4. alexxjackk11

alexxjackk11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi
    welcome to this forum site , here u can find lots of things , i suggest u for your question u have to contact your friends , right now i am not able to give u answer , because i am not expert in this fields , sorry for that ......

5. alexxjackk11

alexxjackk11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i
    welcome to this forum site , here u can find lots of things , i suggest u for your question u have to contact your friends , right now

6. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do thorough and accurate keyword research and selection. I then plan my pages accordingly and write an abundance of content based upon those keywords. I work on link building, but I am careful not to overuse or abuse any one technique. Generally, I try to create such a pleasant user experience, that I generate natural links.

7. Choice Checks

Choice Checks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Long tail key words for each category, sub category and item. Blogs and more blogs. Offer excellent customer service and always exceed your customers expectations. SEO is always an ongoing thing, but it does work.

8. tianshaguli

tianshaguli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No strict plan, we are not in the team, you?

9. StarkSEM

StarkSEM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO Plan?

However you slice it, your first step is ALWAYS Keyword Research. You have to find out what is out there, what people want and what is the best choice of words.

For example:

dallas dentist

Is a lot different from:

dentist dallas

You need to monitor every aspect about keywords before you start SEO. If you'll be dipping into PPC Campaigns, then PPC rates are super important.

Secondly, you have to have to have to have to have to HAVE TO do your on-page SEO. This doesn't mean slap all your keywords into your meta tags. This doesn't mean pay someone to get a spun article for you to have for your content. You actually need to take some time to plan it all out. There's a lot of people who I help on a monthly basis that I can't do as much for because they either refuse to update their on-page seo, or their site isn't old enough. Yeah, site age matters too.

The next step is to update your site regularly. Google loves fresh content. You can't just throw a page together and walk away. You have to update it. Then use free tools like pingomatic to help your blog, website or e-comm store get indexed.

FINALLY you need to actually market for your keyword terms. The marketing piece is like the walls, doors and windows of your online-presence. The On-Page SEO is your foundation. Nothing will work without the other!

10. BAFHarvest

BAFHarvest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

we use all styles that SEO has . back links, articles ads, everything that could be useful, we a apply it. you must really stick to one technique first to know the capability of your team! :)

11. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Plan is never remain same in SEO because, Google takes updates daily :D to plan will change daily. Keep updated with the search engines only.