What is your personality?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by RestOwner, Nov 15, 2010.

1. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What would be your weakest personality and how do you deal with it? how bout the strongest??

WEAKEST: I am a cry baby ever since be it on any way and I deal with it by being strong in every possible ways that I know.
    STRONGEST: I am determined person and I fight for things that I know that I am right

2. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My weakest personality trait is that I speak before I think so what comes out is exactly what I'm thinking.

Strongest? I speak before I think so what comes out is exactly what I'm thinking. :D Yes, it can be both.

3. Michael.golb

Michael.golb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Week---I'm a idealist I enjoyed my life , I love to feel the nature and play with animal ,thus pay little energy on my business
    Strong ---Still idealist, At least I'm happy, I don't need to compromise to the reality as most people will .

4. telxcomputers

telxcomputers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am enjoying my life, i like to every one special beautiful girls, animals and birds.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I feel that my personality trait that needs most improvement is my ability to focus on a single task for a long period of time. I get bored with a task once I get into it and start thinking of other things I could be doing. It is something that I'm constantly working on improving. The most successful people in life are those that are completely dedicated to a single objective and work consistently towards achieving it.

Perhaps my strongest is my will to help others, once I've improved my focus I should be able to accomplish more in this regard.

6. brownnataly21

brownnataly21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The weakest is that I am indecisive and the storngest is that i can be really hard-working and purposeful.

7. Bocacristian

Bocacristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a strong personality,because I will fight and die for my dreams,insted of letting them fail while I am still breathing,and I am willing to go against the "wave" if I must , not follow the "Crowd",in order to achieve my dreams.
    The weekest is that I chase of people that are in my way to my dreams,and some of them are inocent,because they do not know that the words that they are telling me may distroy my dreams,and I after I reply "hard" to them,I realise that they haven't the opportunity to practice and see that life is not about struggleing,because there is abundance everywhere you go.

8. CBI Web

CBI Web
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    BAF Tech Admin
    Premium Member

I'm quoting this so I don't have to re-write it. :p It pretty much mirrors my own weak vs strong traits, the weak part being dangerous when you're web designer like myself, hehe.

9. rakebackblogger

rakebackblogger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

weakest - fear of failure
    strongest- fear of failure

Therefore I am motivated but sometimes get stressed out over it..

10. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One thing I like the most is that we never stopped until we obtain what we want like chasing dreams.. There are downs but still we managed to get up again and fight again..

11. cute

cute
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I enjoy the life..........

12. Jenson

Jenson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm a bit reserved and cautious about seizing the right opportunity and is very reluctant to take a risk. I've always wanted to play it safe although successful business people would advice against having this attitude.

My strong point would be, I'm hardworking, very determined to achieve results and I always have plan and direction on where to move forward.

13. daisyjaney

daisyjaney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The way of life that is also the attitude of life, enjoy it and feel it m you can get what you want.

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Jenson there is a fine balance between being too cautious and too reckless. Successful business people often actually hate risk. They will evaluate every decision carefully before taking action and they will do whatever they can to minimise the potential risk of any decision they take. However, successful people are action orientated and they will take action after they have analysed the situation. That's how they achieve the balance - analyse the situation, know the risks involved, seek ways to minimise the risk and then take action.

15. aimee

aimee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Strong one with some naughtiness , sweetness , smartness and on.........

16. wemexperts

wemexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's been a good discussion going on.

17. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My WEAKEST :
    I am disorganized

My strongest :
    I am focused on a goal. and i believe i can succeed in easy and relaxed way.
    That makes what i am to day :)