What is Web 2.0 page creation?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by abhirampathak3, Feb 23, 2013.

1. abhirampathak3

abhirampathak3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends, This is the new activity for me. Please help me to know, What is Web 2.0 page creation?

2. Wayne Liew

Wayne Liew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web 2.0 page creation is basically creating content on Web 2.0 (most of us refer to these services as social media these days) sites and it can include profiles, articles or link submissions. This is a tactic used by many black hat SEOs to create a ton of inbound links. Such a method does not only hurt the reputation of your website but may also hurt the trust search engines have with your website. Avoid it by any means.

3. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just because it is widely used by many black hat SEO it means that web 2.0 properties will hurt your site. The good side of web 2.0 properties is that they can give you good quality links depending on the information you've posted. I have many friends who use those platforms in content marketing and actually enjoying the benefits of them.

So for the OP using web 2.0 properties requires lots of work and writing skills if you want to enjoy its benefits. You just have to be every informative in using it.

4. kaminiprajapati

kaminiprajapati
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Web 2.0 is a site when user can interface easily means User can Login their site & manage their content Online. Such site as i say that wordpress, Blogspot, Tumblr, Stumblupon, weebly etc... these all are a web 2.0 site.