What is the use of Google tag manager

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ramiszaro, May 20, 2014.

1. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends

From google one of my Friend refered me to use google tag manager in order to get the tracking of a website in a universal tracking level but i don't no what is the use of it and don't no how to use it ,if any one knows the solution for this kindly post your replies by were to add this google tag manager and whats the use of it.

2. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Tag Manager allows you to quickly and easily update tags on your website (such as tracking and marketing optimization tags).
    You can use GTM to add and update AdWords, Google Analytics, Floodlight, and non-Google tags from the GTM UI instead of editing site code.

https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/2574305?hl=en

3. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Google Tag manager allows you to add tags that help to track your online campaign. Including Tags such as Google analytics, Google Adwords conversion, Social media. You can easily add these tags and it helps in improving user experience.

4. deepika007

deepika007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some major use of google tag manager,
    - There is a debug option which is provided by Google Tag Manager by which debug feature update in your browser.
    - Google tag manager also set permission for individual users which include edit, view and publish.