What is the necessary quality to be successful?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by apexis, Apr 25, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the necessary quality to be successful?In my opinion,if you concentrate on what you are doing now,you will be successful.Do you agree?

2. commoditytipsfre

commoditytipsfre
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. shelf confidence
    2. - Hard Working
    3. - Punctuality
    4. - Smartness

3. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. kailamilos

kailamilos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It actually depends on what you define as "successful". A lot of people associate the word "success" to monetary terms as in, "if I'm literally rolling in cash, then I am successful". Which may not be exactly a bad thing since money drives much of our everyday lives.

So I wonder, what is your definition of successful? In terms of what?

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Passion + Interest = Success.

That's somewhat a general equation. But it also includes flexibility and your patience, as well as how you take the risks. Most successful people are risk takers. They do not play it safe and gets out of their comfort zone.

Babe Ruth had been smashing and getting a lot of strike during his career, but he managed to become a hall of famer in the world of baseball.
    M. Jordan did have the highest missed shots in the NBA, but he never stopped and still shoots until he almost perfectly managed to take in his shots and win.
    Thomas Edison failed more than a thousand time until he successfully invented and developed the electric and incandescent lamp - which we were able to benefit well. If he could have gave up, we might not have such yet.

See, it is now just how you concentrate but how you take the risk, as well as your passion to succeed.

6. TomWbl

TomWbl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Going OT, Edison didn't invent the electric lamp an Englishman called Davy did.

kailamilos made a good point success is different for everyone. What makes someone a good entrepreneur or business person is easier but still difficult to quantify. I believe the key characterisitics which make up this person is confidence, determination and an inquisitive mind

7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success doesn't mean that you should become rich in financial sense but you should be rich in life and values.You must carry yourselves as you are without compromising on hard work and long cuts to be successful. Success will come to you by means of product. Choose a destination, be honest and work hard.

8. eKindom

eKindom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

confidence, persistence, competence, rational mind.

9. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

concentrate only is not enough, you need more than that to move toward success such as knowledge, practical, communication etc

10. sfletch

sfletch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel like there's a lot of components to success. But among the successful people in my network, common traits include perseverance, emotional awareness, and a type of optimism that propels them through their endeavors.

11. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

anybody can be successful person by his work, knowledge, better planning, good management, good relation, passion for work!
    good suggestion by all to be a successful person!

12. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,
    All are above quality make Successful. But no one mention About Honesty? No one really think this quality also be part of successful person?

13. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your interest, hardworking, and good planning for anything are the basic and necessary qualities for success. Before doing something always prefer to do a research for it and then start your work.

14. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success.... there are tons of definitions - and there is no right or wrong.
    To me success equals mastery! The 7 keys I consider highly relevant when it comes to succeeding in business are: passion, thinking (know what you want), focus, attitude (determination, persistency), action, consistency, results.

15. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion it would be a good work ethic, motivation and knowledge. I have to really rise and pick up the slack to be successful.

16. Sonia Whitehorn

Sonia Whitehorn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success can mean a number of factors, but I will concentrate on the business side. You have to be prepared to work unsociable hours, take risks, don't give up, having the right attitude and to get involved in support groups and don't procrastinate etc. If you follow some of these steps you will became successful in business.

17. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just stay focus on things you love to do. Some hesitations may come to block your way, but that's ok. As long as you keep your eye on your goal, you will be successful in all the things you do. :)

18. MartinLedley

MartinLedley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on what you mean by 'successful'.

Personally, I don't necessarily think that having lots of money is being successful. You can have money but be a bod human being.

I would say that determination, hard work and having some ethics that you stick to is a good place to start. Be as good a human being as you can, and if you want money it will come if you apply yourself properly.

19. sbb9

sbb9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my experience the greatest quality of all needed to achieve success is simply 'perseverence'. Most 'successful' people have faced difficult times, but managed to keep on going, despite doubts.

Whether you face personal, financial or emotional strain, or even all 3 together - it's the ability to never give up that brings ultimate success.

20. StarBC

StarBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree... But at the same time some people are financially successful because they are dishonest...

I think patience is one the most important components of success.