What is the most recent SEO action which is ruined improve backlinks and standing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by David Parkes, Jan 25, 2014.

1. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The point when building connections for a website, what are some of the tools, software you use to stay informed regarding all your links from prospects to ones obtained?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Autofits

Autofits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is important to get content based backlinks. This can be done through article submission and guest blogging.

3. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For getting content based links you can also do blog commenting on your niche blogs, if you really care for link, then write a good comment, which does not looks like intentional for backlink because anyone will not like their property to be destroyed for others benefit.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I believe both of you have misunderstood the question. I think David is looking for a tool to keep track of links, not a method to obtain them.

Have I interpreted your question correctly? I'm not sure I understand the question in your heading? What did you mean by "ruined improve backlinks or standing"? By "SEO action", did you mean actions taken by the search engines that make previously accepted backlinks unacceptable? How is that related to your question above? Some clarification would allow us to give you the proper answer.